Chapter 1

Hiii! This is my first ever actual fanfiction that I decided to publish.
mehkasa kept telling me to publish it so here it is.
This story will most likely be crappy and the Characters might be a bit or really OOC.

Let's get started!
≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫

I looked up at the sky that was filled with red, orange and pink hues. My hair danced as the wind hit me. My car stopped in front of my new school. "Cross Academy..." I read the signboard as I got out. I grabbed my suitcase and walked towards the school building.

  'I think he's supposed to show me around.' I thought as I made my way to a the back of a tall silver haired boy who smelled like a vampire. "Don't move an inch!" He turned around pointing a gun towards me making me jump back in surprise. I recognized the gun. 'Bloody rose.... He's a vampire hunter.' I thought. "Zero! I think she's the new student that was supposed to come today." A brunette girl said making him put his gun away.

"S-sorry if I surprised you." I bowed. "It's alright." She shook her head. "Principal didn't tell us that you're a vampire." She said. "Oh... By the way I'm Sayomi (L/n)." I gave a warm smile. "I'm Yuki Cross, but you can call me Yuki!" She said energetically. "Zero Kiryu." The silver haired guy mummbled with cold eyes. "It's nice to meet you!" I said.

Then they both showed me around school while we had conversations here and there. "Where will my dorm be?" I asked. "Probably Moon dorm." Zero said. "Moon dorm?" I questioned. "That's where all the vampires in this school stay, but first you have to go to the headmaster's office." Yuki said. "Oh Okay." I followed them both to the headmaster's office.

"Headmaster, (L/n)-San is here." Yuki said as we entered the office. "Call me father." The headmaster had anime tears. "Father?" I asked. "I'm Kaien Cross! And I'm also Yuki's father!" He seemed energetic. "Nice to meet you! I'm Sayomi (L/n)." I smiled. "(L/n)-Chan, you'll be staying in Moon dormitory. I'll show you the way." Kaien informed me. "Okay." I said as I followed him and so did Yuki and Zero.

As we got near the Moon dormitory a familiar scent tickled my nose. 'I feel like I know that scent....Who could it be?' I thought trying to remember. "We are here!" My thoughts were interrupted by the headmaster. Then he opened the  door revealing some vampires who are sitting on the couch relaxing. I felt the familiar scent becoming stronger as I saw a familiar face. 

"This is the Moon dormitory." Yuki said. "I'll go ahead and introduce myself. I'm Akatsuki Kain." A brownish-orange haired boy with burnt orange eyes said.
"Hanabusa Aido." A blonde haired boy with blue eyes said. "Rima Toya." The model with ginger hair said. "Senri Shiki." A guy with pocky in his mouth said. "Ruka Souen." A girl with long toffee colored hair said. "I'm Takuma Ichijo. The Vice President of the Moon Dormitory." The blonde haired boy smiled.

"Sayomi it's---" "Where is my room?" I asked cutting off the brunette haired vampire. I felt angry glares at me. "Oi! Don't disrespect Kaname-Sama!" Aido said angrily. "Give me one good reason why." I said raised my eyebrows. "Because he's---" "A pure blood isn't an answer." I crossed my arms. "That's enough." Kaname said as Aido was about to to open his mouth to say something else.

"W-what relationship do you both have?" Yuki asked confused at my sudden change of tone. "None. Now, can someone please show me to my room?" I asked. "I'll show you your room." The head master said making his way to the stairs as I followed him with my suitcase in hand.

"(L/n)-chan, are you a ---"
Kaien asked. "Yes, and please call me Sayomi." I said cutting him off as we stopped in front of my new room. "Alright. You don't have school tomorrow as well so you can take your time to unpack." He said before leaving. I nodded and thanked him before I went into my room.

   I started unpacking my things by the time I finished the moon was out. I opened the windows and let the fresh air in. As I enjoyed the fresh air and stared at the moon thats shining brightly. Then I heard someone knock.

"Yes?" I asked opening the door. "The headmaster wants you to eat dinner with him." Yuki informed me . "A-are you sure?" I asked unsure. "Yup!" She smiled as she pulled me out of my room.

"Yuki, wouldn't you.....I don't know....feel uncomfortable eating dinner around me?" I asked as we walked to the headmaster's place. "No. I don't think all vampires are bad. Of course there are some bad ones just like how there are some bad humans, but you don't seem like them." She gave me a soft kind smile. "But how can you say that without knowing me?" I asked. " I don't know. I just have this feeling." She said. "You're too nice." I said chuckling.

'You haven't changed a bit.' I thought as I smiled. Then we arrived.

"Sayomi-chan, I'm glad you came!" The headmaster said. "Thank you for inviting me." I smiled and bowed. Yuki and I went in and saw Zero waiting as well. As we made our way to the dining table I saw some different dishes.

"They look so delicious!" I exclaimed as me and Yuki sat. "Then you should try it!" Yuki said serving me. "Thanks!" I said as I tried the food. "This is so delicious!" I said as I continued to eat.

"Kiryu-kun, are you also in the night class?" I asked. "No." He answered. Before I asked why Kaien handed me a glass of blood. The tablet ones. "Sayomi-chan and Kiryu-kun, here." Kaien said giving the one to Zero as well. "Headmaster, you didn't have to." I said. "It's alright. Drink it." He smiled kindly. "Thank you." I smiled and drank it. After we were done eating I offered to help with the dishes, but the headmaster and Yuki said they can take care of it.

"I'll go now. Thank you so much for the dinner." I bowed. "It's no problem. You can eat here anytime you want." Kaien said and I chuckled. "Alright. I'll go now." I said as I made my way to the door. "Wait, Sayomi-chan." I turned around. "Kiryu-kun, can drop you off." The headmaster said. "No thanks. I don't want to give him any trouble." "It's alright. He'll drop you off." Yuki said. "Let's go." Zero said coldly. "O-okay. Thanks again. Goodnight!" I said as me and Zero made our way to the Moon dorm with an uncomfortable silence.

"Thank you, Kiryu-kun. You didn't really have to come." I said as I opened the door to the night class. "It's okay." He said as he left.

I walked into the Moon dorm and closed the door. My eyes widened as I saw what was going on in front of me. "I'm very sorry for disrespecting you, Lady Sayomi." Aido apologized as he bowed with the rest of the Moon dorm except for Kaname. "W-what? What's going on?" I asked confused. "You're a pureblood, aren't you?" Ruka asked more like stated. "Yes, but that doesn't explain---wait never mind. So you all are going to treat me like that guy?" I asked looking over to Kaname. "Yes." Ichijo the Vice President of the Moon dorm said and I  glared at Kaname.

"Did Kaname tell you to do this?" I asked. "No, this is our decision." Ichijo  said. "Sayomi, they'll protect you from today on." Kaname announced. "I can take care of my self, thank you very much!" I said rolling my eyes. "Sayomi, I'm not taking my orders back!" He said as he raised his voice a little. "I'm not taking my orders back!" I mimicked him. "Well, where the hell were you when---" I stopped realizing where I was going. "Do whatever you want. Just know that I will not let you interfere with my fights." I  said as I disappeared to my room.