Chapter 2

Today is my first day at Cross Academy. I got dressed into my uniform that the headmaster sent me yesterday evening. I quickly brushed my hair and smelled something.  For some reason I keep smelling it  since last night.  "What is that? It's so weird..." I muttered as I made my way downstairs.

'It reeks of human blood.' I thought as I smelled human blood coming from outside. "Good evening." I smiled as I spotted Aido and the rest. "Good evening, Sayomi-sama. Did you rest well?" Ichijo asked. "Yes, and please call me Sayomi." I said. "Okay. We should go now or else we'll be late." Ichijo said and everyone nodded.

"What about Maria? Where is she?" Akatsuki asked. "Maria?" I asked. "Maria Kurenai. She's also a new student. She joined us about two days ago." Ichijo explained. "I see..." I trailed off.

'Maybe it's her blood that I keep smelling?'  I thought

"I guess she isn't feeling well. We should get going." Kaname said.

Then we went out of the dorm and the gate opened naming the scent of human blood became more stronger than it already was.

  "There's a new student, here!" I heard some Day Class students say. "She's so pretty!"  I heard others say.

"Get back please!" I saw Yuki as she tried to push the students away from us. "Geez, Zero help out a little!" Yuki sighed. Zero groaned and glared at all the day class students making them go quite as we walked into the school building.

  A few minutes later a teacher came......not just any teacher, but a vampire hunter.

"Tch, another one?" He muttered. "Well excuse me, but I didn't want to be here in the first place." I said with an attitude.
'The top ranked vampire hunter, Toga Yagari  was the night class's teacher? Interesting...' I thought.

"Sayomi was it?" He asked rhetorically. "You're that pureblood Princess that went missing after that incident, right?" Yagari-sensei stared at me. "Great! Its 'let's talk about Sayomi's past' time. What would you like to know?" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

~Time skip to after class because it's boring~

After a long night of school I was in my dorm room lying on my bed while reading a book.

   I heard a knock on my door and I got up. "It's open! You can come in!" I shouted. I didn't want to get out of bed. The door opened revealing the brunette pureblood. "Okay... I take that back... You can get out." I said with a harsh tone.

"Why are you here?" He asked with a soft expression ignoring what I said. "Why does it matter?" I asked. "You shouldn't be here." Kaname said. "And who said I couldn't be here?" I rolled my eyes. "It's too dangerous." "Either way I would be hunted down. Don't pretend like you care." I said getting up from my bed. "I do care!" "If you did then why did you let that happen?!" I asked. Seeing that he wouldn't tell me, I made my way to the door and got out. I slammed the door and went down towards the dorm gate.

I walked out of the moon dormitory and went into the forest. 'Why did you let him do that, Kaname?' That one question that has been on my mind for 11 years is still there. A tear slid down my cheek as some scenes form that day flashed through my mind.

I wiped my tears and walked deeper into the forest. I went more farther because I  smelled someone's blood. As I went closer the scent got stronger. I stopped behind a tree and peeked.

"Come out and show yourself!" I saw the silver haired teenager pointing his bloody rose toward the tree that I was standing behind and peeking from. I stopped peeking and showed myself. "Oh. It's just you." He said coldly. "Why are you out this late?" He asked with a disgusted look on his face as he out his gun away. "I know I'm not allowed to be out this late but some people were getting on my last nerves." I rolled my eyes as I said the last part.

"Kiryu-kun, you're a level E right?" I asked and he nodded. "Why do you care?" He asked with cold eyes. "Hmm... Well... I value people's lives. Um, do you hate yourself?" I asked thinking back to the other level E vampires I've met.

Zero POV

I leaned against a tree which was across her. "Then should I party and be happy because I'm a level E?" I asked sarcastically. "...No. I was just.... Never mind." She shook her head. "I'll be going no now.... Goodnight." Sayomi said as she turned on her heel and walked away.

  'What's her problem?' I thought as I went back to the sun dormitory.

•••••

Wow! I finally updated after a year! Actually, it was more than that. I published this on July 24th(?), 2016. I had a lot written so why didn't I publish it? Oh well. That shall be a mystery~!

Oh wait! I remember now. I had nothing planned so I had no idea where this book was going. I still don't know where this is going but I'll try to write more xD.

I might edit the first chapter in a few days...if I don't feel lazy XD.

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and reactions!!