I

It is a normal beautiful morning, the sun shining, the birds chirping..... It is peaceful.... Until.....

"YAH! LLAMA WAKE UP!! "a tan girl shouted banging a door, she waited to get a response, but nothing....

"YAH!! " She shouted and opened the door, she found her little sister still sleeping soundly on her bed with a very weird position.

She went nearer her sisters bed and heard her mumbling something...

Yuri's Pov

I went nearer to her since I can't understand what she's saying.

"Prin..... Princess..... *snore* " I sigh after I heard it, that dream again??, my sister's been dreaming about some princess who went to her and become her girlfriend ,pshhhh.. And she tell me she's not into girls.

I held onto the hem of her blanket, and mentally count to three.

One....

Two....

Three!

BLAG!!

"OUCH!! UNNIE!! " my little sister shouted to me while rubbing her bum, what did I do you asked?, I just pulled her blanket which is under her.
HARD!, that's why she fell on her bum hard. Hehe.....

"Come on get up! Sooyoung unnie and yoona is already swallowing the food Taeyeon unnie made" as soon as I said that she dash to the bathroom like flash I mean literally.....

I went down to the kitchen and saw the two shikshin who is chugging down food,

"Yah! Slow down will you! " Taeyeon unnie said while taking 2 plates of samgyupsal and 2 bowls of rice , which I guess is for me and Amber.

"Oh hey! Yul come on !hurry and sit here before this two shikshin steal your food! " Taeyeon unnie exclaimed when she sees me coming closer,

"Here" she said and gave me one of the things she took earlier.

"Thanks! " I said and began eating.

Amber's Pov

After I took a quick shower, I wore a white long sleeved Polo with black suspenders, black skinny jeans , black sneakers,and my square glasses. I tuck my Polo in my pants. today is the first day of school, me , my sisters and my cousins are in the same classes, well me and my cousin yoona are supposed to be a year below our older sisters but because we're geniuses we got accelerated to the star section.

Our School's name is SM University, it is the most famous school around seoul , and fortunately me, my sisters and my cousins, got scholarships there,

I ran downstairs like a maniac when I know that the two shikshins is in the kitchen, and when I got there I shouted.....

Taeyeon's Pov

"Where's my food?! " I am startled when Amber suddenly barged in the kitchen while carrying her backpack sloppily, that cause her books to fall.

*cricket noise* *cricket noise*

"Bwahahahahaha!! " we all burst into laughter, because when she drop her books the heavy and thick book fell on her foot, that cause her to bend down and bump her head on the side of the door.

"Yah!!! " she whine while pouting, I swear she really look like a llama.

"Awww... Sorry llamabear " Sooyoung said while she stopped eating and went to her beloved sister who is still on the floor holding her foot while pouting, she helped her go to the dining table, because she's limping