Chapter 2 - Almost There.

So, we hadn't made it to five votes yet or any fans but, we got five views on the last chapter .. Well, whatever we just gotta stay positive :D! I hope you guys really like this chapter because it's about to get good and this is just a chapter sort of leading up to it I guess. UPDATE: so I know I only posted this chapter like an hour ago but I just got my fan ; dwillis132. Thank you <3!

- Love you guys, Katarina[: .

Nick's POV

     " Come on! Somebody must have pushed the bottle and made it spin over to Jake! " I looked around and prayed somebody would say they did it. Nobody moved..

     " Can we get this show on the road, please?! Just kiss already! " Jacquelyn practically yelled across the little circle we formed, at Nick.

     There was NO WAY I was planning on kissing Jake. He was one of my good friends and not to mention he was a guy! I turned and looked over at Kat and Kieli. They had been smirking and giggling ever since that bottle stopped.

     " What's so funny? " I asked them.

     " Y...yo...you have to kiss Jake! " Kat said as she erupted into a huge fit of laughter.

     I thought about it and decided it was just a game. So what if we kissed? There would be no feelings hurt and plus nobody but, the people sitting around me would know. They wouldn't tell anybody if I asked them not to, right? No way.. I trusted them too much for them to do that to me. I leaned in close to Jake and hoped it would soon be over.

& That's chapter 2! Sorry it's soo short! I wanna make sure this story is actually interesting before I start writing long chapters I guess! So we haven't made chapter 1's goal yet but I think it's just because I uploaded that chapter yesterday so yeah. hahaa. Okay thanks for reading I love you all sooooo much <3 ! I'm going to go and start Chapter 3 now ! Comment, Fan, Like, Vote[: . Bye ;D .