Fight Part 2

Crystal' s POV

I was waiting for Thomas but, he didn't came. So, I opened the door. He was still standing there in the living room and was looking at my phone weirdly.

I walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He jolted a little.

" Hey are you okay?" I asked with concern.

" Yeah yeah, Crystal, Chris just called. He wanted to talk to you." He said and handed me my phone back before walking to the bedroom.

I looked at him confusingly, but called Chris back. He picked up in not more than 2 rings.

" Hello?"

" Hey Chris! You called?" I ask

" Oh hey Crystal, yeah well I have this movie premiere tonight. So would you like to come with me?"

I looked towards the bedroom.

" Uh, can I tell you in few minutes?"

" Yeah, sure" I hang up the phone and went to see Thomas.

I opened the door quietly, he was sitting on his desk, pretending to read some thing.

I shook my head and walked over to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and placed my chin on his shoulder.

" What happened to you?" He turns around to see me and sighs.

" Crystal, Chris likes you." I hummed.

" I know, baby, but I love you" he smiled slightly but then again frowned.

" I don't know, I don't like the feeling when you both talk" I hummed again.

" You are jealous." He scoffed. " It's okay to be jealous, Tommy boy, but remember that I only love you. And I have to go to a premiere with Chris so..."

" Wait what?"

" Yup"

" But-"

" No buts, Thomas." I said sternly and quickly messaged Chris that I will be coming with him. His reply came almost instantly saying that he will pick me up at 7.

I looked at Thomas and he looked pissed, beyond pissed actually.

Oh, man this is going to be difficult.

Chris is my friend, I can't lose him and Thomas is well my everything. I can't lose him at any cost but, now its all stuck up.

I will have to make Thomas believe that I only love him and not Chris.

Boom people! So this was a total crap I know, don't blow me for this. Lol. I haven't written for weeks so I am not so much in practice. Will get better next time. Hopefully!