move in?

(unedited)

"Should I ask Ash to move in with me?" Luke asked quietly. Him, Michael and Calum were all currently in Ashton's living room hanging out, waiting for Ashton who was in the kitchen preparing a bite for them to eat.

"I pity the poor fucker that moves into this apartment if you do." Calum snorted, taking a drink of his beer and leaning against Michael's shoulder. "I swear mate, when I ran over here to drop off a DVD, I heard your bed slamming against the wall so harshly that I was scared Ash's wall was gonna cave in and I'd have to be stuck with the image of guys fucking in my head for the rest of my life."

"You'd be blessed to have that image in your head." Luke snapped causing the couple to fake gag. They all began to laugh before Ashton entered the room with a bowl of chips and dip.

"What's so funny?" Ashton asked curiously, taking a seat next to Luke who automatically draped his arm around his shoulder.

"You and Luke fucking." Michael blurted out, snickering at Ashton's surprised expression. The brunet snapped his face back at Luke who laughed in response.

"I was just asking them if I should ask you to move in with me." Luke shrugged casually but looked at his boyfriend with a tinge of hope in his eyes. Ashton paused. He looked and Luke with wide eyes then to Calum and Michael who stopped laughing then back to Luke.

"What?" He choked out and Luke immediately widened his eyes.

"Oh god—no I'm sorry. I was just joking around. If you don't think it's a good idea then—"

"So you don't want me to move in?" Ashton cut him off with furrowed eyebrows and Luke shook his head furiously.

"No! I do! Unless you think it's too soon. Or you don't want to. I completely understand." Luke answered quickly, instantly regretting everything that had happened within the past minute. He didn't want to make Ashton think he was rushing into anything. The brunet giggled softly causing Luke to look at him with a confused expression.

"Okay yeah, I'll move in with you." Ashton smiled, grabbing Luke's hand in his. Calum and Michael let out a loud 'awww' causing the two to snap their head back to the other couple and smile sheepishly. "Although, I pity the person who moves into this apartment..." Ashton looked back at Luke with a worried expression.

"That's what I said!" Calum exclaimed, causing Ashton and Luke to flinch in surprise. They all laughed and continued the night talking and drinking, and nothing but excitement filled up Luke's stomach for his boyfriend to move in.

"Thanks for helping." Ashton panted as he pushed the last box of his clothes from his apartment. They lived two feet away from each other, but the brunet still had a lot of clothes. "Our landlord was so confused when I told him that I was moving out of my apartment and moving into yours."

"It is a two foot move. Pretty far." Luke joked, taking the box from Ashton's hands and bringing them into his bedroom to be unpacked into the closet space Luke had made for his boyfriend. He probably needed to make more space, but that's something they could potentially argue about later.

Once everything was set in Luke's apartment, Ashton flopped on the couch tiredly and raised his arms, motioning for the blond to join him. Luke shook his head at his childish boyfriend but decided to lay down beside him anyways, wrapping his arms around the brunet's waist and trapping him between his chest and the couch cushions. Ashton sighed in content, closing his eyes and burying his face in the crook of Luke's neck and wrapping his arms around him tightly. They were interrupted by a loud knock at the door causing the two to groan in annoyance.

"I'll get it." Luke stated, rolling off the couch lazily and headed towards the door. Ashton rolled over tiredly, facing the couch cushions and attempted to take a nap.

"Ash, someone's looking for you." He heard Luke call from the doorway. The brunet sighed heavily, clearly not wanting to get up before actually getting up and heading towards the door. Now, Ashton didn't know who he was expecting. Calum or Harry maybe? Possibly his Mum who he hasn't called in at least a month. But the last person he expected to show up at his and Luke's apartment was his cheating ex boyfriend.

O shit waddup with chap. 11!!! I felt like I rushed this, but im too lazy to rewrite lmao. I hope you liked this chapter and make sure to comment and vote this up. much love to u all!!!
-jessica xx

P.S. OK I KNOW THIS IS DUMB BUT I FEEL LIKE ASHTON DESERVES MORE THAN WHAT HE GETS LIKE HOW COME LUKE GETS A BIG WHOLE CAKE CAM ON HIS BIRTHDAY AND ASHTON DOESN'T idk I'm dumb I just think that ash deserves everything in the world.