Chapter 1

Niall’s P.O.V. 

I’m leaving tonight, I’m leaving the boys, I’m leaving my friends, I’m leaving my family. No one knows where I’m going, and I’m not planning on coming back for awhile. I’m at home right now, know one else is here, I’ve decided to bring only my wallet, passport, a small suitcase, and a jacket with me. Nothing else. 

I can’t leave yet though, I have one last thing to do. I’ve decided to loose the died hair and go back to my original brown. I’m going to shave my head to give me a completely different look. I walk into the bathroom, and pull out the electric razor I bought last week. I’ve been careful to buy everything for the last few weeks in cash so they can’t figure out what I’m doing by what I bought. 

I flip on the switch and begin shaving away my hair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I’ve finished my hair, I look in the mirror at my new buzz cut and shake it off, it’ll grow back soon. I throw the razor in the trash bag with my hair and toss it in the trash can outside. The garbage man is coming tomorrow, so I should be okay. 

I head back into my room and pick up my phone for the last time and enter my pass code. I call for a cab, and then enter twitter and delete my account. I do the same with Instagram, then toss my phone back on my bed and hop down the stairs grabbing my wallet, coat and passport off the dinning room table and pick up my suitcase. I leave through the back entrance and walk around two other houses before heading on the side walk with my hood pulled up and my head down.

I meet the cab at the Starbucks, a couple blocks away from my house. 

“Where you headed kid?” The cab driver asked.

I told him my bank.

Once we got there I told the driver to wait for me, and I would pay him extra. I walked inside and went up to the first open table.

“Hi, what can I do for you?”

“I would like to close my account.”

“Um, sure head over to that table their and he will help you.”

“Thanks.”

I walk over to the table she pointed to and sat down in front of the man at the desk. He was concentrating on his computer and didn’t see me.

“Excuse me?”

“Oh? Hello there, what can I do for you?” He had a warm friendly voice and I hope that that would make this easier.

“Um I would like to close my account.”

“Oh, OK then.”

I took about an hour for me to sign all of the papers and read through everything until my account was closed.

“Would you like me to have the money transfered to another bank?”

“Um no I was wondering if I could have the money in cash?”

“Well thats a very large amount of money for cash, but I’ll see what I can do, do you have something to put it all in?”

I picked up the suitcase from next to my chair,

“Perfect, take this,” He wrote a note and handed it to me, “And give it to the lady you talked to earlier she should be able to help you.”

“Thank you so much for everything.”

“It’s my job isn’t it?”

I went up to the front desk and handed the lady the note, she looked at me curtly and walked into the back, five minutes later she came back with a tray full of 100 dollar bills.