Gettin your Nails Done

Brandon:He loves to sit there but not too long tho,but he likes to see his lady getting pampered.
You:Baby how do like my nails? *shows him your nails* (Toes and Hands of course).
Brandon: *Looks up from his phone* They look cute on you baby.
Yn: Thank You. ~About to pay the lady~
Brandon: *Beats you too it and pays*
+So fourth✨+

Malak:Makes jokes and Records but at the end you know its all out of fun and love etc.
Yn:Omgg stop! ~Tries to cover you're feet from the Camera~
Malak:Move your hands Y/N/N *Move's your hands* What upp snapchat.In the nail salon with my babygirl.Look at her toes ya'll and hands..Aint they cute. ~Post it~ Caption:Ain't they?.No hate comments or u get blocked✔.
~·~·~·~

Jaden:Get his done with you as well.He doesn't care what anyone else thinkand hey men's need there nails neat to so.
Jaden & You:Take the most pictures and videos and uploads them at the same time on instagram,twitter,and post Vlogs (Like Domo and Chrissy,DK4L,them people) showing when you guys were on your'e way there,walking in,getting them D O N E.
~~☁~

August:Get his done (Of course when I say when they get theres done they just get em clipped and you know then clear polish maybe?SKSK).Always making jokes bleh and He loves a women with pretty feet and nails if you know what I mean. Let me Stop.
×°×°×°×

Odell:Likes to help you pick out the colors✔.He already planned this day out for you,since he been gone alot with football and other things.He secretly already paid but you dont know that yet until you try to pay.

Steph:Likes to do some of the above↕except not making a lot of jokes just compliments you. Anything else you could think of☺.

Just Something To Post.

How is your day going?
Mines is good.