Chapter Two. Merriel

"Hello Village of Lull. Once again we come, but I'm afraid we come bearing bad news. We've just been informed that there are elves among us who want war. I don't know why. I don't know when. I want you to look out and protect yourselves. War is upon is" I said.

As soon as i finished speaking I snapped my fingers and my brothers and I were gone.

We returned to our castle home. It wasn't big but it was enough for the three of us. We went inside the throne room and sat down. I ringed the bell for food to be bought to us.

"Brother, we have to tell them the truth" says Antron. "We need the villagers to trust. How can they trust us if we're being deceitful?"

"How could they trust us if we tell the truth?" I asked.  Autron lowered his head. Smirking I said "Aye, nothing to say now do we?".

"But Brother..." Autron started.

"Oh just shut up already you fools. Both of you." I looked at my youngest brother. Sophocles was the youngest of us, but he was the wisest. Obviously Autron is kind of slow.

"We know what will happen if we tell them. They're already going to be in an uproar after the news of war. How would they feel if we told them we're the dark elves? That we're gonna destroy the elves with the help of the fae? And then the world. The prophecy talks of the Chosen one who will stand up and and lead all supernaturals in the dark war. If we reveal the truth, people will start looking for this elf. You know the Chosen one could defeat us. And as long as I live brothers, I promise you he wil never defeat us!".

I smiled at my brothers words. One of the maids came in with our food. "Let's eat". I ate the meat of a delicious elf.