Friends

(Pic not mine)

Bubbles pov

Ugh another day of school with brat and boomer.

I don't mind boomer i actually had a crush on him since season 5 episode 5, but he is dating brat so you know.

I didn't even know that boomer liked girls who act like brat herself, but i guess...

Wait a min boomer likes girls who are act like brat 😏...

~time skip to school~

As i was walking to my locker a lot of boys were staring at me and some had nose bleeds too.

I saw buttercup and blossom on the way and boy, those guys were shocked.

"Bubbles what are you wearing!" blossom yelled at me.

"Um clothes, what does it look like to you?, i said rudely.

"Bubbs, she was just asking, you don't have to be so rude," buttercup madly said to me.

"Why, i'm just learning from you," i said walking away.

Blossom and buttercup didn't talk to me after that.

~time skip to lunch~

When it was lunch the first thing i did was look for boomer and when i did.....

He was with his brothers and brat the sluty slut, (does that make since xD) who was all over him.

Ugh 😒.

I walked over to them to do my plan.

Boomer pov

"Hi boomer," someone said.

I looked at the person and then realized....

THAT'S BUBBLES!

wow she sure looks different, usually she looks so cute, but right now she looks so HOT 🔥.

Oh boy if i had a nose it would totally be bleeding right now.

"Oh.. umm.. hi bubbles," i said.

Bubbles was going to say something until brat interrupted her.

"Oh hi bubbles, nice new look hon, you look cute," brat said.

"Aww, thanks brat, but i don't look cute i look hot," bubbles said.

Damn is this the same bubbles i knew.

Brat had an angry look on.

"Oh, bubbles don't act so incident, i know what your here for," brat said.

I looked at brothers and for once they were quite, but they were eating popcorn watching the little "cat fight" that was going on 😑.

"Oh really what am i doing then?" bubbles said back.

"Your trying to steal my boyfriend," brat snapped back.

"Actually i was just saying hi to boomer, because i never get to talk to him since your always on top of him," bubbles said confidently.

"Oh really, your suck a liar and a slut too," brat said.

"Oh i'm the slut, brat just look at yourself, you're the most slutiest ( i don't know if that's a word) person in the school and probably the world too," bubbles said back.

"Oh bubbles shut up, you have to realized that boomer doesn't like you, no one does, your so called friends, buttercup and blossom don't even like you, they didn't even talk to you all day," brat yelled back.

Bubbles was going to say something until brat said something really hurtfull.

"Not even your parents like you," brat said what a smirk.

Bubbles had tears in her eyes then ran away.

At first i didn't know what brat meant and why bubbles ran but then i remembered bubbles told me that her parents left her with her grandma.

I was really pissed of what brat said to bubbles, i mean bubbles did say some mean thing to brat, but what brat said just crossed the line.

"Brat why did you say that, that really hurt bubbles!" i yelled.

"What she deserved it," brat said.

"No she didn't bubbles is the most kindest person i have ever met, i know today she went out of line but you still shouldn't have said that," i said madly.

"Baby, it's ok calm down-

"No, i won't calm down and don't call me baby, we're done brat, over," i said walking away to find where bubbles was.

~time skip~

I finally found bubbles under a tree crying.

I walked to her and sat next to her.

She looked at me then hugged me and started crying on my shirt.

I hugged backed let her cry it all out.

When bubbles kind of stopped crying she looked up.

"I'm sorry i got your shirt all wet, boomer," bubbles apologized.

"It's ok, bubbles you can cry on my shirt any time," i said.

Then we both stated laughing and when we stopped laughing we looked into each others eyes.

Then me and bubbles kissed.

I was happy, because i had a crush on bubbs for a while, but i tought she didn't like me so i dating brat and also brat kind of looked like bubbles too.

When me and bubbles broke apart she looked calm and then started freaking out.

"OMG, boomer what about brat she's your girlfriend!" bubbles said sounding a little sad.

I smiled even though bubbles didn't like brat she still cared for her.

"Um... bubbs... i kind of.. broke up with brat," i said putting my hand on my head.

"You did!😃- uh.. i mean you did😦," bubbles said.

"It's ok i know your happy, but bubbles i don't feel right if i start dating you after i just broke up with brat," i told bubbles.

"Oh, ok i get it, but can we still be friends?" bubbles asked.

"Of course," i replied smiling.

~hi, hoped you liked it. And btw for my boomubbles stories it doesn't really matter if it's ppg or ppgz, i just right a story that comes to my mind. Ok bye my kawaii potatoes 😝~