♣1♣

This is my first fanfiction ever, so forgive me if it's shit!

They looked at each other's eyes and everything in the world was irrelevant. They didn't know how long they'd be able to hide their feelings, their desires from the other members.

Yoongi and Jimin have been extra flirty with each other for a while, and have established that they are both really into the other. This had to be kept secret, of course.

It was nighttime and all of BTS was at a nice restaurant, celebrating the successful release of their newest album. Yoongi wasn't particularly fond of going out for dinner, but he wouldn't bail on his friends. Also he saw the way Jimin was dressed, and he needed an excuse to stare at his beauty for an hour or two.

'This dinner is boring...' Yoongi thought to himself. Hoseok was in the middle of telling a story he's already told several times. Yoongi desperately looked for something to entertain himself with. 'Something? What about... someone?'

Yoongi stood up, interrupting Hoseok's story. Everyone's eyes were on him, and he realized just how abruptly he left his seat. "Um, I'm going to go to the bathroom." "Oh I'll go with you then," said Taehyung. Yoongi immediately gave Jimin a stare, and Jimin got the hint. "No need Tae, I'll go with him. I need to go to the bathroom anyway."

And with that the two men walked to the bathroom. Yoongi grabbed Jimin and pushed him up on the wall, one hand holding his head, the other in his hair. "Fuck, Jimin you're so sexy." Yoongi growled. He plunged into a deep, heated kiss with Jimin. Jimin felt Yoongi's soft, hungry lips and couldn't help himself. He licked and bit at Yoongi's bottom lip, begging for an entrance. Yoongi understood and parted his lips slightly to allow the other man to slip his tongue in.

Their tongues battled in each other's mouths for a while, hungrily exploring the other's. They parted, breathing heavily. "Shit Yoongi you have no idea how much I've been wanting to do that." And just as they were going to start round two, they heard footsteps approaching.

They left the bathroom in a haste, passing Seokjin. "Oh there you guys are, the food just got here. What was taking you so long?" Jin asked. Jimin looked down at his shoes, but also noticed he had a raging boner. Yoongi did too, he noticed. 'Shit Jin cannot see these' He thought. He needed an excuse for them to leave, so that they can deal with the tent in their pants without being spotted. "Oh hyung, Yoongi and I just realized we left our... phones at home!" Jimin hurriedly spat out.

Looking a little confused, Jin scanned down to look at Jimin's pants to see if he actually had his phone on him. Jimin noticed and quickly turned away to take his obvious boner out of Jin's eyesight. "We'll be going now!" Jimin said as he grabbed Yoongi's wrist and sped-walked towards the exit.

"What was all that about???" Yoongi asked as they entered the car. "I was saving our asses! Look down hyung." Jimin replied. Yoongi looked down at the boner formed in his pants. "Well I guess it isn't really a secret that you turn me on like crazy..." Yoongi said and chuckled.

"So what do you say, we go back to dorm and take care of these?" Yoongi said as he started up the car.

"I like how this sounds."

Sorry this is a short chapter, I'm trying to get into writing. And sorry if this sucks!