10

**unedited**

Tuesday

Brooklyns pov

I woke up and smiled. Today's my last day of school for the next 2 weeks. I changed into (outfit above). I hopped into my car and drove to Starbucks. I got a caramel frappe and drove to school. I walked in and everyone looked at me.

"She gets hotter everyday." I turn around to see Kyle get elbowed in the side by Josh.

I winked and walked to my locker. I saw Sam and Anastasia at Sam's locker. Of course, making out. I opened my locker and take out my math book. I saw Dylan walk into the school. I slammed my locker.

"Easy there love." He smirked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I huffed.

"I came to see you." He licked his lips.

He grabbed my hands.

"Don't touch me." I snapped my hand back.

I could feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Don't do this." He whispered.

"Leave. "

"I go here now. "

He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head. He quickly pushed my hands against the locker.

"Let go of me." I tried getting out of his grip.

"No."

"You cheated on me. I hate you. Let go of me you ass!"

"I think she said to let go." I heard Tyler say from behind Dylan.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Dylan let go of me, turning around to face Tyler.

"No. This doesn't include Tyler. You want something from me, what is it?" I turned him back around.

"I want you. " he pushed me against the lockers.

"I don't want you." I turned to the side to see Sam staring at me.

His hands formed into fists. His knuckles turning white. His jaw clenched. I quickly shook my head no. I faced towards Dylan.

"You want me? " I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Okay. If you leave and come back tomorrow, you can get me. " the bell rang and he walked out of the school.

I quickly walked to class. I sighed in relief and sat down.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sam asked sitting down.

I nodded my head. As everyone walked in, they whispered to each other and stared at me. I got up and stormed out of the classroom, Sam following me.

"I can't do this." I kicked the locker.

"Look, this is what he wants okay?" He grabbed my hand and turned me around so I was now facing him.

"They're all talking about me." My back slid down the lockers until I was on the floor.

"Do you wanna cut school?" He asked.

The memories soon flooded back.

*flashback*

I elbowed Sam hinting him to shut up.

"You clingy ass bitch, stop. " Sam snapped.

*flashback over*

"N-no. " I shook my head quickly.