His House

3rd POV
Mr. Ackerman who is known as Levi, is driving his now 12 year old daughter to his house, F/N is sleeping while Levi is driving.
Levi's POV
I saw F/N sleeping, she looked cute. I blushed looking at her, I shook it off and continue to drive to my house. I stop at a coffee shop to get something to drink, I woke F/N up and told her what she wants from the cafe. " Something to drink " F/N and softly went back to sleep. I blushed again at the site and walked in with my wallet.
" Welco-, wait, are you Mr. Ackerman, The one that has over 10 tv shows " The lady said. " Shhh, keep it quiet, don't blow my cover " I said. " Yes, Welcome to Cafe to Coffee, My name is Kiko, How may I help you " Kiko said.
" Can I get Carmel Mocha with Whip cream and a Strawberry Frappe " I said, I hand her the money but she stop me " It's on the house " Kiko said, and went in the back and started to make our drinks. " Carmel Mocha with a Strawberry Frappe for Francis " Kiko said, that's my undercover name. " Thanks " I said and took our drinks. I went in the car and saw F/N wearing new clothes that I bought her when I was going to her. She got out of the car and I saw the clothes I bought her.

( Those are the clothes that you are wearing, not the hair not the shoes )" Um, I feel uncomfortable wearing this " F/N said, spinning around, I blushed at the site and handed her drink

" Um, I feel uncomfortable wearing this " F/N said, spinning around, I blushed at the site and handed her drink. She got in and put her seatbelt on. " where to next " F/N said, " To my house and then you can have a beauty sleep if you desire " I said to F/N