^26^

-next day.
-------------
I woke up to my alarm going off. I quickly shut it off so that I didn't wake Blake up. I grabbed my outfit and jumped in the shower.

I sing in the shower so let's hope Blake didn't wake up!1!2!1!

once I was done I dried off and got changed. (outfit in media).

"BLAKE" I screamed.

"whaaat" he groaned.

"im going to blow dry my hair so you should just get up now" I yelled. he did a huge sigh and got up. I began to blow dry my hair.

"close your eyes" Blake said walking in. I screwed them shut as the shower turned on. I giggled a little but continued to blow dry my hair with my eyes shut.

"okay you're good!"

I laughed and turned off my blow drier. my hair was naturally kind of straight do I only had to straighten it a little. by the time I finished straightening my hair it was 12:00.

"towel" Blake said simply. I laughed and handed him a towel. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. I unplugged my phone and plugged in blakes.

"Blake I plugged in your phone"

"thanks girl!" he pretended to flip his hair. I laughed and laid down.

"we don't even leave until 2" Blake reminded me.

"I know and it's only 1:15" i groaned.

"come on let's go into hunter and Brandons room" he made his way to the door. I sighed and stood up.

we walked into their room and hunter brandon, Cameron... basically everyone was in there.

including chase

---------------