chapter 23

Ana's POV

I was laying in bed just thinking. Even though I was mad at Janet I didn't even let her talk. I just went off on her and never let her say a word. I felt bad so I got up and went to her bedroom. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I opened it and her room was empty. I went down stairs and looked in the living room and kitchen no sign of her. Where the fuck is she. I was about to go upstairs to call her but just as I was heading up there she walked through the door.

Ana: where were you?

Janet: out why?

Ana: um cause it's like 3am I was worried.

Janet: For what we not together anymore remember.

Ana: that don't mean I don't care J

Janet: look I was upset and I went out for a drive that's all.

Ana: I'm sorry that's why i was looking for you I wanted to talk.....

Janet: Talk? You didn't let me talk remember. So why Now. Look I'm tired and I'm going to bed we can "talk" in the morning. Maybe.

She walked up stairs and I hear her door slammed. I just went upstairs and went to my room and laid in bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning.....

I barely slept I was up thinking about last night. I wish me and Janet didn't go to sleep mad at each other. I got up and went into my bathroom turned on the shower and took a quick shower. Since we were going to be driving on the bus all day I decided to just put on sweat pants and a tee shirt and some sneakers. I grab my suitcase and bags and headed downstairs. I seen Janet sitting on the couch with just sweat pants and a sweat shirt on.

Janet: Joey said he'll be here in a min.

Ana: okay. Look Jan...

Janet: Not right now Ana please.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I went to open and joey greeted me and grab my bags and put it in the truck. I then walked out and got in the truck and so did Janet. We waited until joey finished putting our things in the bad of the truck and then we headed to the place where we all would be boarding the bus. It was quiet the whole way there I didn't even look Janet's way I just stared outside. We arrived at the bus and seen Shawn,Kelly, and Gil standing outside the bus and Gil was smoking a cigarette. We got out and greeted then as joey grab our things and put them on the bus.

Gil: Finally you two get here. The rest of the kids are already on the bus. The crew is in the bus behind us.

Janet: Okay good.

She boarded the bus and everyone looked at me.

Shawn: what's up with her.

Ana: nothing she's fine probably just tired.

I lied cause I didn't want everybody in our business. I got on the bus and sat at the back seat table. I seen Janet go to the back of the bus to her room and closed the door and lock it. I wasn't gonna bother her so I just put on my headphones and just put up my foot on the seat in front of me. I didn't realize Gil came and sat next to me.

Gil: wassup with you two. Thought you'd be back there with her.

Ana: we are fine. Nothing we can't handle.

Gil: you saw the magazine huh

Ana: how you know?

Gil: everyone saw it. I'm assuming y'all got into it over it.

Ana: I guess.

Gil: you should talk to her. Y'all shouldn't just end it y'all need to talk to her.

Ana: fine. Let me see your two way I need to message her to open the door.