Moving in

~Rika's POV~
I watched the moving truck pull away I had been up almost all night packing my stuff up again so I had to wake up early because of the movers who had loaded up the truck quickly.

I came over to the apartments and bam wow pew we're done I only have to set up my room now.

I turned around and thanked the guys who helped me which we're Subaru, Kaname,Azusa and Tsubaki since the rest of the brothers had work or school.

"I'm gonna lay down" I yelled out before heading to my room (this is her room)

And started to unpack my things I felt a buzz in my back pocket and saw it was a text from my manager saying I have some jobs I have to do next week

"Dammit I wanted off just a little while longer" I thought to myself laying on my bed already done unpacking.

I guess I could take a little baby nap I saw the clock and it says 2:30pm I saw that before falling asleep.

I heard a knock so I opened my eyes and saw the clock said 5:00pm oh poop I oversleept. I quickly ran out the door thinking it was Ema because I was wearing a white tank top without a bra on and plaid short shorts.

Standing there was Masaomi with a blush that's just getting worse

Then I realized I was wearing revealing clothing and he was blushing because he was staring at my boobs

I quickly covered them up and asked him what he wanted "dinners ready" he said in a dazed voice before walking away stiffly well that was just great.

                                                                                       ~Masaomi's POV~
I knocked on Rika's door waiting for her answer.

I heard someone get closer to the door and I don't think anything could prepare me for the sight in front of me Rika's whole body's was on displayed her legs went on for miles she had curves in all the right places but she was still skinny and oh god her boobs we're huge and she wasn't wearing a bra so it was hard to keep my eyes off her chest she noticed and covered her chest and I felt like I blushed 20x worse because she caught me starting.

I almost didn't hear her asking me why I was there so I just said dinner was ready before walking away with a new friend in my pants. I just half to act like that didn't just happened.

I looked down and thought "maybe I could use a cold shower before dinner"
~3rd person POV~
Dinner well let's just say it was extremely awkward the brothers noticed the tension around Masaomi and Rika so the brothers just ignored it.

Though it was hard to ignore them with Rika glaring at Masaomi and him stuttering every time she spoke to him.

Hikaru who had seen the scene was smirking the whole dinner.

Another chapter done I hope you enjoyed this chapter Masaomi got a little perverted for a little bit hope he wasn't to occ but in the anime he's just kind and sweet so I wanted to maybe show a different side to him ;)