humans and their ancient pasts

Troy woke up from his ruffled bed. He rubbed his eyes and turned to grab his phone off the desk beside him. Troy had one hour until class he got into the bathroom took and shower brushed his teeth and got dressed. Five minutes were left he grabbed his book from his bag and started to read it. The book had a cover on it called " humans and their ancient pasts" it made troy grow with excitement at the name until the bell rang and it was time to go to class.

First class was math the most boring ever but the most easiest for him. Mrs. sandy was the math teacher she was calm and not strict what so ever. Mrs. sandy handed out the math test to all of the students troy sat in the middle of the classroom sitting right by his friend jake who he let look at his paper to get all the answers. Troy quickly grabbed the paper and did it so fast that every student in the classroom groaned at him finishing already people always tried to beat him. Troy couldn't tell why they were groaning either jealousy or anger which made troy want to read human thoughts and body language and sounds from them. Troy tilted his paper toward jake so he could see the answers and it was funny how in troy's mind he never got caught. 

One hour passed and everyone in the class finally finished their math papers people walked past troy with angered looks and glares. Finally the bell rang after five hours of how math was the best things that ever happened to humans which made troy want to read more.

HEY GUYS SO OUR PROBABLY WONDERING WHY I KEEP MAKING NEW STORIES WELL IT'S BECAUSE I GET BORED ALOT OR I GET NEW IDEAS ANYWAY ALSO AS YOU NOTICED IN THIS STORY THERE IS NOT TALKING BUT IN THE NEXT EP THERE WILL BE SO NO WORRY PRETTY MUCH THE REASON I MADE THIS STORY IS BECAUSE I ALWAYS WONDER WHAT ABOUT US WHY ARE WE ALWAYS LEARNING ABOUT ANIMALS OR THINKING THEY ARE SO COOL AND STUFF WE ARE HUMANS THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING AMAZING ABOUT US BUT IM NOT OBSESSED WITH MY QUESTIONS ABOUT US THO ANYWAY I WILL TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER BAI BAI! :D