0: Coroner's Reports

September 26th: Nina Patterson is discovered dead by Mother Elaine Patterson. Nina was found in the Patterson family swimming pool. Time of death 10:39pm on September 25th. Several severe abrasions to back and ribs. Slash mark, likely made by a serrated hunting knife, approx 9cm in length across neck. 3 stabbing wounds, made by same weapon, 1 to back and 2 to stomach. The victim died quickly.

October 4th: Riley Marra murdered, discovered by friend Emma Duval. Body discovered on roof of Lakewood municipal sheriff's department. Time of death 9:36pm. 2 stabbing wounds (same weapon as the murder of Nina Patterson, it seems) to back and leg. The victim died slowly.

October 5th: Head of Tyler O Neill discovered in Lakewood's (abandoned) Greenwood Psychiatric facility. Head discovered by Emma Duval, Noah Foster and Audrey Jensen. 3 were questioned. Body discovered day earlier, by Sheriff Clarke Hudson and team in Rededge Creek. Time of death approx 9:48pm on September 26th. Body badly burned (explosion??), Head missing. Confirmed as Mr. O Neill thought Dental records, tested by coroner Margaret Duval.

October 16th: Body of William Belmont recovered from the Belmont property, discovered by mother Alma Belmont. Time of death 6:02pm. Cranium had been severed in half by farming saw, and a 15.6 centimetre gap has been left in Cranium. The victim died quickly.

October 31st: (notes completed by secondary coroner Marshall Florence. Coroner Margaret Duval was not present due to conflicting interests concerning the investigation.)
Body of Sheriff Clarke Hudson recovered from old James property. Discovered by Coroner Margaret Duval. Time of death 9:18pm. Internal organs removed, slice mark of approximately 18cm across mid-region. Victim declared dead moments later.

Other notes from Maggie's reports:
- Nina's injuries are incredibly violent. This was done by someone who knew her well, I think.
- last seen with Tyler. Surely not?
- that poor mother. So horrible.

- I don't even know if you'll see these, Clarke, but I think it's happening again. I'm almost sure of it, and I'm terrifi (illegible) ma. (Note then scribbled out.)

-I think Racheal Murray was part of this. I need to look at the body again.

- Tyler dead too? (Illegible) a head.

(Notes page for the William Belmont page was ripped out and missing. Issue was not pursued.)

Other notes from Marshall Florence report:
- "the victim died quickly." Really, Maggie?
- that Will Belmont case was fucked up.
- poor Maggie. She was ba (illegible) sponsible. Fucking hell.
- I don't like this job anymore. I liked (illegible) arke.
- I wonder what happened to Piper Shaw's body.