I've got spirit

Ophelia
In a few minutes I'm going to be announced. In a few minutes I'm going to see my friends since childhood. What if they're not as I remembered them? I'm not even there yet and I'm already freaking out, brilliant absolutely brilliant this is exactly what I wanted to happen.

Trying to calm my nerves was proven to be difficult due to bumpiness of the Kings Road.
The carriage came to sudden stop, indicating we had arrived at French Court.

"Now introducing Ophelia, Queen of Ireland, England and Greece, Princess of Russia and Duchess of Germany." My driver Edmond announced as he held his hand to assist me down the two steps that of course would be too much of a task for a lady like myself to go down on my own.

"So many titles, your majesty. I do hope you're not planning of adding to it." He joked around.

Edmond has been my parents driver and had fought bravely at their side for many of years so once I was crowned Queen it's was must to have him as my driver, his loyalty runs deep which is a lovely quality to acquire.

It's then that I look up and I'm greeted with the sight of the royal family I do adore.

"Ophelia! Oh my dear, how you've grown." I laugh as Catherine begins to fret over me happy to return to her loving care once more.

I look for the rest of the royals but I'm unable to locate them. Catherine and Henry must've noticed the look on my face.

"Where's your spirit? The boys have gone for a hunt through the woods, they're unaware of you're visit. It's supposed to be a surprise." Catherine informs me putting me at ease.

"Well then shall we go in, I'd like to look presentable for the party I presume you've organised." I begin laughing because Catherine could throw a party over the smallest of things.

I've got spirit.

||

I've been in my chambers for the past hour trying to decide on what to wear, when I heard the trumpets announce the royals return. I decided on a beautiful dress, I figured if I'm to find a husband I better start dazzling them. The dress was a tight fit with an exposed breast area and little ruffles accenting the dress.

Finally I was ready to see everyone, as I waited for the doors to open I suddenly began to feel nervous what if they don't like me? One of my two ladies in waiting quickly reminded me that I had them and not to worry but enjoy myself.

The doors opened and all of a sudden their eyes were on me. Heel toe, heel toe. I repeated in my head as I reached Catherine's side.

"Fi! You've certainly matured beautifully!" I blush at Bash's words, he was always quite the flirt growing up.

"Enough bash, it's my turn to see her." An annoyed Francis whines.

Seeing them both joke around with each other put me at ease immediately. After receiving hugs from the royal family I turn to see the Queen of Scots marching my way with a scowl etched upon her delicate face.

"You! How dare you show your face after all the damage you have put me and my country through. What kind of queen tries to poison another!" She says outraged.

"Mary, I assure you I'm unaware of the nonsense you seem to be spouting." I try to reassure her I have no idea what she's talking about but she continues to blabber on about what kind of queen I am.  "Your majesty, the tales you accuse me of are enough to have my head for, it's an act of treason, but I'm sure you're aware that another act of treason is accusing someone of the monarchy for the attempt on someone's life?"

"I -" she goes to speak but I continue.

"As a Queen I would've expected you to keep such a matter out of the public's eyes. As for the war that is currently ongoing with Scotland and England I do apologise for that but it seems your consort, Marie de Guise, does not like my reign over England, and as a queen I must look out for my people, to which you understand?" I mock concern. "My young queen, do watch how you speak to me for I'm a queen of 3 countries not one, I have enough men to bury Scotland 4 times over, just because you have the protection of France does not mean you are untouchable. I'd advise you to excuse yourself and go compose yourself before anymore of your enemies spot your foolishness." I finish sharply and quickly turn around to face the Royal family, and I must say the look on their face was quite the picture.

Looks like French Court is full of excitement.

Long live the Young Queen.