0.02

Today was the day of your dinner with Mettaton, and he was gonna be here to get you in about 2 hours. You were nervous as absolute hell, especially with Alphys' warning ringing in your head.

Don't let him get attracted to you. I-If he does, he will try to keep you.

With a gulp, you took a shower, beginning to get ready for the dinner. Once you were all clean, you dried off and began to dry your hair. After your hair was dry, you put it up in a bun as you got dressed. Shortly after, you let your hair down and began to curl it. Once you were finished, you headed downstairs.

I-If he starts going crazy, run. Leave the Underground in any way possible. D-Don't let him find you, n-no matter the costs.

"Human! You look so pretty! What's the occasion?"

"Mettatons taking me to dinner to get to know me better," you informed with a small smile, although you were feeling very uneasy. You checked the time on your phone.

7:58 P.M.

Shit, he'll be here soon. Sans was at one of his jobs, so you walked to your room and called Alphys.

Ring... Ring...

"(N-Name)? What's up?"

"Alphys, I'm terrified. What if something goes wrong? I don't think I wanna go anymore..."

"No! (Name), you have too! He already left. Listen, just don't worry about it. He doesn't get very attached fast- I know him well. But if he does, make sure everyone you love escapes. I don't know where that mechanism built itself in, but he's actually very insane."

"Jesus Christ, this isn't helping!"

"S-Sorry! You'll be fine, I promise. If you reject him, he'll just be more persistent. Hey! While you're at the dinner, text me! I-I'll attempt to help as best I-I can."

"Okay. Thank you, Alphys. This helped me a lot." Ding dong. "Oh shit, I think he's here. I have to go. Bye!" You quickly hung up, adjusting your appearance. Taking in a deep breath, you walked over to the door and opened it. There Mettaton stood, holding a bouquet of white roses. How did how know I liked roses? Papyrus must have blabbed...

"Wow. These are beautiful, Mettaton!" you stated happily, inhaling the scent of the beautiful flowers. Everything negative about the robot seemed to wash away as you set the roses in your kitchen. Including Alphys' warning.

"Not as beautiful as you look right now, my darling," he purred, winking at you.

You blushed darkly, turning away. "P-Papyrus, can you put these in water for me?"

"Of course, human!" Was the instant response as you walked outside, shutting the door.

"Are you ready, dear?" he asked as you nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be." The robot celebrity grabbed your hand, walking you to your destination. After a few moments, you cleared your throat. "S-So, where exactly are we going?"

"MTT, of course. I want only the best for the two of us, darling. I have a place reserved especially for us. Just you and me."

"That's awfully sweet of you, Mettaton. You don't have to do that for me." He grinned.

"As I said, only the best." The two of you walked in blissful silence, arriving at MTT after twenty minutes or so of walking. He checked the two of you in, soon going to your secretly private reserved spot. It was gorgeous, to say the least. There were really nice seats, curtains for privacy, and a vanilla scented candle, burning on the table.

"Wow..." I breathed out, amazed at the spectacular view in front of me. "Mettaton, this is wonderful! How did you get this?"

"I am a celebrity darling. This is many of the things I can get. After all," His eyes darkened as his tone went darkly possessive, "What I want, I get." As quickly as it came, it went. "Shall we sit?"

"S-Sure..." The two of us sat down across from each other, looking each other in the eyes.

"So, darling, tell me about yourself."

"Well, let's see. I'm seventeen years old, I've been in the underground for about a year now, my favorite color is (Favorite Color), I love drawing, painting, singing, playing music, listening to music, stuff like that. Uh, I live with Sans and Papyrus in Snowdin. They're both really protective over me. Frisk too! Yeah, that's about it! I'm just your average teenager."

The robot celebrity chuckled and reached over to play with some of your hair. "That's what makes you even better darling."

A blush appeared on your face as you giggled. "O-Oh!" You glanced down, trying to avoid his gaze. In the meantime, you recieved a text from Alphys.

Al: hey! How's the date going?

You: Good. So far, he hasn't done anything creepy yet! He's actually really sweet :3

Al: remember what I said. Don't be fooled.

You: oh yeah, I forgot.

"How did you manage to get such a beautiful area? I feel like I should've worn something fancier."

"Like I said darling, I'm a celebrity! What I want, I get. Don't worry about your outfit darling, it's perfect." You happened to notice the dark and possessive undertone of his statement, sending a shiver down your back. With a silent gulp, you texted Alphys again.

You: WHAT HE WANTS HE GETS?! Alphys, WHAT THE HELL?! ヽ(o'皿′o)ノ

Al: sorry dude, I didn't realize he'd say that! just act natural and stay calm! ('-﹏-';)

You: okay... I'll try. 0.-

"Thank you. This is probably one of the nicest things I own," you said rubbing the back of your neck sheepishly.

"That's okay, dear. I can always take you shopping." He winked, rubbing his fingers on your cheek. How soft. Absoluletly perfect.

"Oh jeez, you don't have too! I'll feel bad!"

"Don't, my darling. I'd do anything for you." He stated flirtatiously, you this time not noticing the insanity come out. All you could do in response was blush darkly.

"I-I have to say, this was the most fun I've had in a very long time. Thank you, for tonight," you stated with a smile, as he smirked down at you.

"I'm glad."

You got to the door and opened it, turning back to face the robot. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." He walked over to you, caressing your face in his hands."Not until I do this," He purred, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on your lips. You blinked in surprise but nonetheless kissed him back, your heart pounding. A celebrity, Mettaton, no less, was actually kissing you. Eventually, you pulled away, needing air. Your eyes were half open in a daze."I..."

"Goodbye, my dear. Until we meet again." You walked inside, waving goodbye to Mettaton as you shut the door with a blush on your face. Walking to your bedroom, you changed into your pajamas, falling asleep instantly.