I NEED HELP

I'm not that great at writing so I'm sorry if this sucks my little kittens~ [DM]

No ones POV
It was a quiet day at the BAU. Apparently murderers didn't feel like killing today, not that anyone was complaining. So they just sat at there desks and caught up with each other. Until they heard yelling outside the doors and someone burst in yelling and screaming about needing help and needing to see someone.
Your POV
You fought the guards that were trying to restrain you." I need to see Penelope Garcia!" You yelled kicking and punching until finally you shook them loose. You burst through the doors shirt soaked with your own blood and tears streaming down your face." I need help, please!" You frantically try to locate Penelope but you couldn't find her." Calm down alright" a black guy said soothingly." I need to see Penelope Garcia now!" Then the guards grabbed you and started dragging you away."no Penelope! Penelope!" You finally saw her coming out of her office to see what the commotion was about you looked at her and have it your best shot. "Penny!!" You still fought the guards although it wasn't doing you much good. "Wait stop!" The guards dropped you and you fell to the ground. Struggling to get up Penelope and the black dude helped you. You looked up to Penelope who was crying right now. "(Y/N)". You nodded. She engulfed you in a hug and cried on your shoulder. "I missed you too" you cooed as everyone stood in shock.
___________________________
Cliff hanger!!!
Well I hope you guys liked bye bye my little kittens~ [DM]