In Which Nico is Important Again

Disclaimer: In no way do I own Percy Jackson; however, this plot is mine so don't plagiarize. The OC's are mine too, so don't steal!

Thank you, and happy reading. ^_^

Alec

I didn't understand. My memories, I knew they came from two different people. Percy Jackson, the dead hero, was my soul and I had some of his memories(more like all of his memories) but my body was Julian's; a lot of my memories were Julian's too. So who was I, Percy or Julian?

Chaos said that I was a new person, a little bit like Percy and a little bit like Julian, so I needed a new name.

Alec had been the first thing to pop into my mind. A-L from Julian and E-C from Percy.

That's a good idea. I thought. I'd never have thought of that.

I paused, that hadn't been my thought. The voice wasn't mine, it sounded older. Was I insane? I was starting to panic, thinking of asylums and medications that didn't really help and suffocating straight jackets.

Shh, the thought said. You'll wake the other guy. He looks like he's been sleeping for years, so I guess he likes to sleep. Let's keep it that way, 'Kay?

Uh, sure, I thought, going along with whoever was talking to me. I certainly didn't want a second person or whatever in my head.

That's the spirit, the voice said, bemused. Anyway, I'm Percy.

Percy. Now I knew I was going insane. I was Percy, or at least, part of him. His spirit was what was keeping my body-Julian's body-alive and moving.

Dude, I don't know anything about how this happened but you're not insane. Trust me on that one, Percy said.

Uh, sure, I thought, not completely convinced.

Oh yeah, sure, don't believe the spirit that's keeping this body alive, Percy muttered.

Would it kill you to be quiet? A new, tired voice said.

Oh, sorry, man. Percy apologized.

Uh, yeah, sorry, I thought to myself awkwardly; I'd never talked to myself in my life, which, admittedly, was only a few hours long.

Whatever, I just need to regain my strength. The second voice said tiredly. I'm-, he yawned, Julian, by the way..

Julian, as in the body Julian? Percy asked.

No, Julian as in the pizza man Julian, of course the body Julian! Julian snapped.

Alright, sorry, geez... Percy grumbled.

Julian sighed. Sorry, I'm just exhausted from saving your life.

Wait, when did you ever save my life? Percy asked.

How do you think you survived the Chaos magic? Julian replied.

Because I'm awesome? Percy supplied jokingly. I don't know, luck? Fate? The Fates?

I could feel amusement coming from Julian. No, it wasn't the Fates; it was me.

You see, I knew that I was going to die soon, whether Father wanted to see it or not, so I took precautions in the offset chance that should the seal in my mind crumble I would have a type of panic room to hide in until Father found the right spirit to use my body as a host, that being you, Percy. I hadn't anticipated that even though you were strong, powerful, resilient, a little pig headed-