WHAT?

It was just another ordinary day and I was walking home from work, I worked at a shop not far from my flat where I lived all by my self. my name is Ruth Williams and I am just another ordinary person with an ordinary life and an ordinary job, but to be perfectly honest I don't really like my little life it's not that I want to be famous or anything and it's not that I don't like my job and I am perfectly happy to live alone. but I was just so bored all the Time even when I'm out with friends, I mean we go partying and it's fun and all but it's just I always feel like something's missing I gotten kind of used to it and I suppose it's just how everyone feels but I can't shake the feeling that i should be looking for something. I have no idea what it is and I've tried everything so I know it's not love or money or friendship I guess it could be adventure but I've travelled to lots of places I've been almost every where in Asia and the US and I travel to Europe frequently because of relatives so I don't see how that would be possible. I mean it's not like I'm a mountain climber but that doesn't sound very fun. As I continued walking I was roused from my thoughts by a very odd noise I sounded like a very old dying car engine but as I looked around I didn't see any cars at all in fact i noticed that the whole street was empty. Which was extremely odd considering that even though I wasn't in the middle of the city it was still rush hour and the roads should have been packed. So I stopped to look around for what had just made that noise cause it was obviously not a car. and I saw a few odd things the first was that the street was not in fact empty but there where four other people on the street three of which where walking along quite casually considering what was going on the one of them was a man who did not look sane at all because part of his face was missing and he was wearing an old fashioned suit and a top hat. well that's odd but the other to where more startling for they did not look like people at all they where all red and blobby. Then there was the other person to my surprise it was A very old looking man but he was running very fast and his suit made him look like some sort of magician who had been hit by a car and that's when I realized that he seemed to be running strait for the other people who where on the street and that's when I realized that I wasn't bored anymore in fact to my surprise I wasn't anything but curious.