SEVEN ::

I think I've sat there for about an hour now, just staring onto the green pitch below me from above. The large pitch reminded me of the emptiness I feel in my heart- where she used to reside until I forced her to leave.

I placed my cleats back on, and bent down from my sitting posture to tie my black shoelaces.

"Aaron?"

I turned my head as quick as I could- as soon as I heard the voice.

"What are you doing here? Tie your shoelaces better; you're going to fall like that. Come on, Gareth is waiting for you in the dressing room- all of us are."

It was just Joe Ledley.

I nodded at him, for it was the only thing I could do.

I stood up, and saw her figure hiding in between the beige columns of the stadium- the sun that was now going down gave her away to me.

Joe was gone now; he had left me there, thinking that I was going to follow him- and I was- until she was found-

Here.

Right beside me.

I started thinking of words to say when I see her face to face: should it be full of apologies or full of tears that she probably won't reciprocate? What would she think of my new hairstyle? What would she think of my performance tonight?

"Go, Aaron."

It was she who spoke first.

From behind the beige column.

Little did I know, her next words would tear me into shreds.

"I don't want to see you."

What?

"At least,"

Tell me.

"Not yet."

//

this counts as a partial meeting right????

I'm sorry this was really bad and I thought of this after work today

do you ever get one of those really hot customer and you really wanna hit that but you can't LOL (sorry if it's just me)

x