chapter one

A/n there's a 18+ scenes here I out a warning for those who don't want to read can skip it until they spit another bold warning. I warned you

Elsa pov

I slowly walked towards a sleeping Hans in his natural habitat. the ecosystem the living room with the tv on. I was now staring right at his sleeping face. I got the can of whip cream and my camera from my phone ready.

I was getting annoyed by this wild Hans snores I decided to wake him up. as soon as he opens his mouth by a little. Ill shoot. I started recording.

I waited for 14 seconds before I stuck the tip of the can in his slightly opened mouth and let the whip cream out. his cheeks were puffed up with the whip cream his eyes were wide open and before he could stand up to chase my. I hit him with a near by pillow and smack his face with it before making a run for it.

as soon as I made a corner turn he yelled my name my full name "ELSA SNOW TAYLOR COME BACK HERE OR ELSE!!" I laughed and ran upstairs. I heard him chasing after me and right on my tail to. I was close to reaching the bed room door but he caught me with his arms around my waist.

and thats when I noticed something. "you know what Elsa. you know what people say about revenge. it can be so sweet." with that he shock the can and sprayed it all over my baggy Hollywood undead shirt.

"Hans stop it ah!" I was kicking and screaming but laughing at the same time. he finally stopped when the can finally ran out. we sat there covered in whip cream. "so what now?" I leaned my head against his chest while looking up to see his face.

he shrugged "well since ill be heading to German with my folks later tonight how about we have some fun before I leave?" he wiggled his eye brows at me. 'fun for you since you stick 4 inches in' "hmm seems like a plan but you haven't even packed yet and you need a shower and it later tonight im pretty sure you have to be ready before 7 dont you?" 'in other words no' I thought to myself one more time.

(18+ scene)

he nodded his head in agreement. "yea thats true but just a quickie" he started to rub my lower region. I moan at the touch. he has hands of a god but a dick like Justin bieber. but now since he turned me on im screwed. I grinded on his very little Buddy he groaned a bit to loud but hey turned me on sarcasm note.

he rolled me over and started kissing me. he messaged my taped breast trough my shirt. he pulled away from the kiss. "were home and yet you still where the tape why?" I giggled when he frowned. "cause I like teasing yo- ahh!" he started to suck on my neck giving me a few hickeys here and there leading to my collar bone and back up my the other side of my neck.

I couldn't stop moaning he knew all my sweet spots but one that he couldn't reach. I gripped his red hair he groaned and grinded hard against my wet still considered virgin hole. he pulled down my baggy shorts down. he was looking for my underwear thats when he noticed something. "you went commando didnt you?" He smirked down on me. I giggled and grind against his hips. he groan at the contact"I was lazy and I didnt want to tease you that much."

He met with my hips making both of us moan. I started to unbuttoned his shorts bringing it down with his boxers. His little buddy was standing as much as he can I wanted to laugh but I was cut off when he thrust in. He may be 4 inches but he never fails to make me moan at least. He thrust in and out fast and while doing so he was rubbing my pearl which he knew I liked it when he did. He kept thrusting in and out. Until I came. He soon followed after I didn't worry about getting pregnant. Another thing the nixed breeds can do.