chap 2 my mall trip with stares

Time skip

Its been 4 days since Hans left. I was still texting and calling him seeing how's it going. Me being bored with his love dove stuff I decided to go out for a bit since Im basically well bored.

Getting out of the couch I went straight to my room grabbing the tape , a baggy black shirt with P!ATD on the front, black baggy ish jeans , my Chuck's and went to go take a shower to feel fresh and relaxed. After all that and changing i put half of my hair in a low bun and the rest in a middle bun since I have alot of hair i perfer to keep it long it needed one day and wear the wig I bought that was the same colors my hair platinum blonde and it being in a pixie cut ish style ...I think that's whats it called 'idk mature women will probably know what it is!' I thought to myself.

I grabbed my truck keys and drove to McDonald's to get a quick lunch since it's 11:53 so I'll get there at 12:10. Starting the engine and before driving i out my phone on silent, connected it with the aux cord and turn it on air plane mode cause one: I don't want people calling or texting two: it's my truck three: I want to have battery I have 74% . I rolled my eyes and choosed a song that was stuck on my head for a while.  I drive out of the drive way and made my way to McDonald's..

" Ooh girl you’re shining Like a 5th avenue diamond and they don’t make you like they used to You’re never going out of style." I may love rock bands but i still like a couple songs that may not be rock.

"Ooh pretty baby This world might have gone crazy The way you saved me, Who could blame me
When I just wanna make you smile"

I wanna thrill you like Michael
I wanna kiss you like Prince
Let’s get it on like Marvin Gaye
Like Hathaway write a song for you like this

You’re over my head I’m out of my mind Thinking I was born in the wrong time One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic Baby you’re so classic Baby you’re so classic Baby you ,Baby you’re so classic"

I looked to my left to make a turn and saw a nice black sports car. 'nice' I thought to myself making my way to my lunch.

Few minutes later.

I finally arrived at the drive thru of McDonald's ordering a hot and spicy combo and made my way to the mall eating and driving. My music was still playing.

" I'm gonna chase this whiskey with Patrón,
I wanna girl on my lap and a jägerbomb;
I'm comin' in hot, you heard me
And I'ma make it rain on the girl who serves me
I drink a fifth of vodka till it’s gone
And if it feels so good then it can't be wrong
I'm comin' in hot, you heard me
And we be taking shots and if not you nerdy"

I started to bop my head to the beat singing along. Hollywood undead is technically everywhere on my phone clothes and I'm planning on buying anything to shirts to jackets of the band. But I do know for sure that if I hear that song play run for it I ain't drinking.

An hour later.

I finally arrived to the mall fucking traffic. Well anyways i got down getting my belongings my phone Wallet truck keys and made my way to the mall. Entering i headed straight to Spencers. The store might be a sex store but there some cool hats here and other things that are in the front and not in the back. But saddly nothing caught my interest so I went to another store that I know will catch my eyes. Hot topic

I made my way towards the store when I felt like someone staring at me. I didn't felt creeped out it felt nice? I ignored it and kept going to my destination.

Almost running inside the store when seeing the familiar path the will lead me to my heaven and hell for some people. I walked where the sweaters and jackets were. 'already have this ...too pricey..oh wait it's on sale!....I'll think about it....ooh panic!at the disco....next time if its still here...I'll just get the panic at the disco.

I moved over to the chokers, headbands area and started to look through it. 'supernatural..nah...black butler? .. whats that..(ik what bb is) ohh this choker is cool ' I grabbed it and examine it it had a snowflake charm in the middle and the choker was a blue color. 'ill buy it' I made my way around the store.

Minutes later I came out holding two bags of clothes and a couple with chokers and pokemon stuff....don't judge me I still love pokemon. After I thought what store I could go next I just decided to go get an ice cream in a little side store near hot topic. Making my way there I felt someone was staring at me again. I turned around and no one was there I sniffed the air and no scent I recognise. Ignoring it I continue towards the tasty cold treat.

Seeing it from the short distance from where I was walking almost broke into a run but calm myself down. I waited and line and once again someone was staring at me. I turned pretending to stretch a little and try to look by the corners of my eyes to see anything but once again nothing. Shaking my head and walked towards and ordered my double chocolate chip ice cream just as I was about to pay the guy he raised his hand to stop me " actually a guy just came and paid for you" I looked confused "wait what?" The guy nodded i sighed "do you pay any chance tell me how he looks like" the guy shock his head

"He was wearing a hoodie sorry" I nodded "it's fine thanks" I walked off and decided to just walk around for a bit.

Time skip

'MY FEET HURT!!' I mentaly thought to myself. I finished my ice cream a while ago and was now sitting down on a bench that was there for those who need a rest from walking. I looked at my phone which surprisingly is at 57%. I had no text messages and it's 4:02.

Sighing i stood up and decided it was time to go. I walked peacefully until I bumped into a wall.