Welcome to the Oscars

*over Voice* Now your host Jennifer Morrison! *applause* *Jennifer talking* oh god what a great night this is huh? The oscars ! But for Writers now I don't know about you but I'm very excited about this! *applause and cheering * Yeah that's I'm taking about !! *4 countless hours of awards and speeches and people talking* Alright ladies and gentlemen, before we give the finally Oscar of the night, we have a very special performance by Justin Timberlake singing can't stop this feeling. *cheers and applause* (watch the YouTube video ⬆️)

*Lana Parrilla joins Jennifer Morrison *
L:My my, Jen that was amazing!
J: Yes it was Lana but now to give the finally award of the night.
L: This award goes to the best Swanqueen fan fiction book.
J: and the winner is *jen opens the envelope*
J&L: Hausofswanqueen for her book "Sex Toy"
*standing ovation, people cheering clapping as the cameras turn to HausofSwanQueen *

J: congratulations you deserved it!
L*hugs HausofSwanQueen * you were amazing
J:*hands you the Oscar award*

*cant stop the feeling playing in the background*

L: Don't forget on. September 25 our show Once upon a time will air with all new surprises.
J & L: Thank you! Goodnight *they both start dancing to can't stop the feeling *