Chapter 1: Daddy I'm Scared!!

BAM!! BAM!!! BAM!!!

I woke up in a panic to my front door being banged on. I throw on some jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I brush my hair real quick and put my beanie on. I run down stairs to find my dad rushing around as I heard moans and banging on our door. I look over to my dad. He grabbing a bunch of food and water. He had his AK47 on his back And in a holster his pistol. He finally noticed me standing there. "Hun you need to get your bow and pistol now!! Grab what you need to survive in the wild!!! Grab all the things you need!!"

"Yes Daddy!!" I said as I ran to my room and grab all my weapons and things for survival. I have a bag with all the things for a survival situation. Food, water, knives, a first ad, fire starter, and lastly a flashlight with extra batteries. I have everything I need (even girl needs). I run down stairs. There was blood on the floor. "Daddy...? Daddy I'm scared...!"

"In here Hun!!" My father says walking out of his room. "Look I know this would be hard to believe..., but it's the apocalypse."

In shock I say "Ok... So what do we do...?"

"We have to leave our house isn't safe." My father says as he grabs his things and walks out the door.

"Where are we going...?" I say starting to grab my things.

"Into the woods..." He says as I close the door.

•*•*•*•*•*•*
Hey guys,
So this is my first story on here so if you don't mind please give me feed back that would be nice! But thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the story!<3