Starstruck and Lovestruck

(This song belongs to BvB)
"Come on Lily we're gonna be late!" I said putting my shoes on.
"How can I be late for my own concert?!" Lily said as she ran down the stairs. As they both ran out of the mansion."We're never gonna make it!" Alex said while running along with Lily.
"Can we be any assistance?" Someone said from behind us them, they turn around to see two foxes one of them has white fur and the other orange. The white one has red hair that matches his eyes and shirt and the orange one has black hair along with a black jacket and he had emerald green eyes.

"Hi I'm Oliver! And that's Rean!" Oliver said pointing to Rean.
"We already know who you two are can we give you a ride?" Oliver said with a smile.

"Sure thank you so much how about I give you two backstage passes" Lily said handing them the passes."Cool thanks look Rean!" "Whatever lets just go already" Rean said getting in the driver set. Oliver and Lily decided to sit in the back while Alex sit in the passenger.

"Do you see them looking at each other at different times" Oliver said in a whisper to Lily.
"Yep its cute" Lily whispers back.
"Alright we here, now you two go get up on stage." Rean said while parking the car.
"Thanks for the ride bye guys. Oh wait!" Lily says running back to them heres my number in case ya wanna hang out or something". Lily said running after Alex.

"Somebody as a starstruck on Alex" Oliver said poking Rean cheek.

"I do NOT!" Rean said in anger.
"Okay whatever you say I do see the way you look at her though" Oliver said walking to the stage.

"Hi everybody!" Lily and Alex said to their fans

"YAAAAAAY!!!!" people said in excitement.

Lily:In the end As you fade into the night.
Alex:oh whoa oh oh
Lily:who will tell the story of your life?
Alex:In the end As my soul's laid to rest What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?
Lily:And I have fought
And with flesh and blood I commanded an army
Through it all I have given my heart for a moment of glory
Alex:I gave it all.
Both:In the end As you fade into the night oh whoa oh oh Who will tell the story of your life?
And who will remember your last goodbye? Oh whoa oh oh 'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid I'm not afraid to die!
Alex:I'm not afraid I'm not afraid to die
Lily:Born a saint but with every sin I still wanna be holy. I will live again.
Alex:Who we are Isn't how we live are more than our bodies If I fall I will rise back up and relieve my glory.
Lily:In the end As you fade into the night
Alex:oh whoa oh oh
Lily:who will tell the story of your life?(oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye(oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid I'm not afraid to die
Alex:In the end As you fade into the night
Lily:oh whoa oh oh
Alex:who will tell the story of your life?(oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye(oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid I'm not afraid to die!
Lily:Not afraid !
Alex:I'm not afraid to die!
Alex:not afraid!
Lily:I'm not afraid to die!
*

claps cheers and screaming*
"Thank you!" Lily and Alex said before getting off the stage.
"Alex I know you gotta a lovestruck for Rean" Lily said walking beside her.
"No I don't!"she said in anger.
" I see the way you look at him, come on Bee's waiting to pick us up"Lily said walking towards the yellow camero with black stripes.

'I love his deep emerald eyes though' Alex thought.

'I do love her voice though' Rean thought.

Hai this is my first fanfic and I will be continuing this I hope ya like it!