ch 1

Hayley POV

i wake up at 6:30,i groaned. I dont wont to go to school. I got in the shower and took a warm shower for 15 minutes, then got changed in some  jeans and a purple and gold long sleeve shirt. I also put on my silver high tops. I went down stairs and my mom gave me some eggs and bacon. I finshed and put my plate in the sink. i got my backpack and hugged my mom bye. i started walking and when i got to school my bully started calling me names. My Best friend Lilly said its OK and we went to our classes.after school we started walking to my house. "so are you going to Tina birthday party tomorrow" Lilly asked. I don't know I said.

When we got to my house Lilly and I wad shocked. It was Cameron and the rest of Magcon(Hayes, Matt, Taylor, Jack j, Jack g, Shawn, Nash, and Carter. I ran and gave Cameron a hug.

Cameron POV

Me and the Magcon boys were staying at my house for a month. i really wonted to see my family and my girlfriend. when Hayley got home she looked at me and ran and gave me a hug.  I missed her a lot.

Bro She looks so old know what happened Taylor asked. She got older i said. I knew  she would be happy to see us Aaron said. I did too Carter said when she went to her room with Lilly.

Hayley POV

Lilly came in my room and did homework with. I  went back down stairs.

What did you guys do Cameron asked. Homework. I needed help with it so Lilly helped. Oh I thought you had free homework help after school. Cameron said. Well... I said. Well Cameron said. I was so scared telling him what happened. Only my mom and Lilly knew. I screamed I CANT GO! MY BULLY IS THERE!!! I got my backpack and me and Lilly went to are spot.