8|Videos

I was making a video for my new song Dangerous Woman, then I had an interview and then I had to perform. 

"Ok so we're gonna have you in some lace and you will be wearing a choker." the designer said quickly. I could already hear the boys whistling. I rolled my eyes. I nodded and walked over to the dressing room. I came out with the robe on. I saw the boys pouting when I walked out. I chuckled and walked over to set. The director told me to go on the set. I took of my robe, and gosh were these boys dogs? 

The music started to play as I started to (whatever they do). 

@2 hours later

I was halfway threw with the video but I had an interview. 

At interview. 

"So, Allyssa I heard that you have a whole life story, if you want to can tell us about." the inter viewer said. Time to give the boys a hint. "It's ok , when I was little I thought that everything was perfect and nothing bad would happen, that's when I got older, I started to get bullied by these nine guys and everyone hated me. I cried almost every night, and there was just no chance of being alright. That was until I moved away and I met my new friends who made me happy and made me feel loved. And here I am now." I said and wiped away my tears. "Well I'm sorry to here that. Give it up for Allyssa Barns everyone."she said. standing up, as did I. I hugged her and went backstage. The boys were just standing there, mouths hung open. I walked past them and to Layla and Eva. I hid my face in my hands."I shouldn't have said that." I cried.

"Aww, come here." Layla said pulling me in a hug. Eva rubbed my back, "Hey at least you got that of your chest." she said trying to lighten the mood and it kind of did. We went to the bathroom and fixed my makeup. 

We walked out and the boys ran over to me. "We're so sorry, we didn't mean it, -we were stupid for picking popularity over our friend. Can you forgive us?" Shawn and Cam said. I nodded, "It's ok, but you're gonna have to gain my trust back.." I said. They shook their head. "No, we're taking you out to dinner ."Nash said. My head snapped up as I said, "Free food"

They laughed at me as I blushed. We walked out of the building and went to the car. We went to the place where I was performing. We walked in together and I see, James, my guitarist. Yep he's my personal guitar player. They're were fans in a room waiting for me in a room. I walked in and saw some of them crying and some screaming, some were doing both. I sat down on the stool as James sat on the other. "Hey guys, today I'm going to be performing, but first I will answer any questions that you guys have." I said smiling making eye contact. Most of them raised their hand. I picked a girl in a knitted sweater and some jeans.

"How does it feel to be famous" It was a basic question but I answered it anyway.

"It's pretty tiring but I also do have fun and I love meeting all of you." I said smiling.

I answered a few more questions until it was time to perform. 

"Ok so this song is called, Baby I." They cheered as I smiled. Gosh do I love them or what.

Baby, I got love for thee
So deep inside of me
I don't know where to start
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I love you more than anything
But the words can't even touch what's in my heart
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
No, no
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

When I try to explain it I be sounding insane
The words don't ever come out right
I get all tongue-tied and twisted
I can't explain what I'm feeling
And I say, baby, baby,
Oh, woah, oh, woah,
Baby, baby

(Baby I) oh, baby, oh, baby, my baby
(Baby I) oh, baby, baby I
(Baby I) all I'm tryna say is you're my everything, baby
But every time I try to say it
Words, they only complicate it
Baby, baby (oh, whoa, oh, whoa)

Baby, I'm so down for you
No matter what you do (real talk), I'll be around
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, baby
See Baby, I been feelin' you
Before I even knew what feelings were about
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,)
Oh, baby
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

When I try to explain it I be sounding all crazy
Words don't ever come out right
I get all tongue-tied and twisted
I can't explain what I'm feeling
And I say Baby, baby (oh, whoa, oh, whoa)
Baby

(Baby I) oh, baby, oh, baby, my baby
(Baby I) oh, baby, baby I
(Baby I) all I'm tryna say is you're my everything (baby)
But every time I try to say it
Words, they only complicate it
Baby, baby (oh, whoa, oh, whoa)
Baby, baby

Straight up you got me
All in, how could I not be,
I sure hope you know (I sure hope you know)
If it's even possible, I love you more
Than the word love can say it (say it)
It's better not explaining
That's why I keep saying...

(Baby I) oh, baby, oh, baby, my baby
(Baby I) oh, baby, baby I
(Baby I) all I'm tryna say is you're my everything, baby
But every time I try to say it
Words, they only complicate it
Baby, baby (oh, whoa, oh, whoa)
Baby, baby

(Baby I) oh, baby, oh, baby, my baby
(Baby I) oh, baby, baby I
(Baby I) all I'm tryna say is you're my everything, baby
But every time I try to say it
Words, they only complicate it
Every time I try to say it
Words, they only complicate it
Every time I try to say it
Words, they only complicate it
Baby, baby (oh, whoa, oh, whoa)
Baby, baby

I was doing Why Try next and once I finished everyone was cheering.

"well, guys that's all I have for you today. I walked over to the crowd as they screamed louder. I took pictures and signed things and I left. I walked over to Layla and Eva. I think she went home. I talked to them and the boys took me to dinner not long after. Eva Chris and I went home while Chris went to hang out with the boys with Layla. I think she just went for Jack G. I just hope Noah doesn't beat up Jack.