Bad Girls C'mon!

1st day we singed alone one of 40 songs. I picked Kiss and Tell by Selena Gomez. And in evening we danced. 2nd day we sing together. I like Kirstie from Summer Camp of 69´. And 3rd day we sang like groups. I sang with Johny, David and Steven. Only I and Johny go to day 4th. Today we´ve got duets too. I had with Zayn and Rosie. In day 4th they just say who stay in x factor. "So in X factor and  to our house will go:.." said Nicole. Meee, please meee. I was good girl. "Cher, Rebecca Ferguson, Stella, Nicky, Christina and Debbie" "And you can go to x factor next year." said Louis. We went to home and cry a lot. "What about you Alex?" asked Zayn. He cried too. "I go to home." i said. he huged me. "Me too" he whisper. "Alexandra, Zayn come to stage Simon want say something to you." said stickerman. when we was on stage- 17 people. Simon said "So i haven´t good message. Soo..... You have got second chance- Like groups." Everybody shouted and jumped. "But for Zayn and Alex bad. You can´t be together in one group" said Louis. I thought  i can´t be in X factor anymore. "The first group: Skyler Megan McTravis, Benny Seavoer and Rosie Gonsalles." said Nicole. "Second: Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Niall Horan" said Simon "Third: Izabella Winehouse, Barbora Stronger, Rebecca Deels and Alexandra Breex" said Nicole "Fourth: You girls." said Simon. Next week we went to Simon´s house and sang We are never getting back together, because we protested, but we went to semifinals!