Meeting the therapist

Gerald pov.
I wake up with a boner as usual and realise I have to meet Kehlani my therapiest that I'm seeing because everyone saying I have horny problems and also drugs/drinking. Before I get ready I gotta have a wank so I get my lotion and computer.

(MINOR smut)
I pull my supreme boxers and trackies halfway down to my knees and my dick flops out, i quickly measure it as 9.8inches hard just for Kehlani if she wants to fuck... I decide to watch blonde lesbians playing with them selves, and it's making me so hard my dick is flopping everywhere. I start stroking up and down my dick slowly and eventually start beating it like a drill. " fuckkkk uhhhhh blonde bitch uhhhhhhhhh" I can't help whimpering and moaning I just love wanking... I decide that I won't fuck my pillow till later tonight, If I don't get a hoe in my bed that is. I fap so hard my eyes are rolling into the back of my head and I think I'm gonna nut.. " OHHHHH UHH IM CUMMMING FUCKK" I finish and washed my hands.

I finally get ready and get on my way to my therapy meet up.

Kehlanis pov.
Today I'm meeting Gerald gillum also known as geazy. The things I have to help him with is his horneyness, blue ball condition and drugs/Acoh
ol. I hear his very shy and likes to stare at titties and bootys , what a Suprise.... I get to my office and Start waiting for Gerald

Geralds pov.
I arrive and I'm 1hr late... Damn I shouldn't have wanked maybe, anyway I see a lady at a desk and go over to her.
"Uhh hi I'm here to see Kehlani"
"ok you must be Gerald earl gillum am I right?
"Yeahhhh "
Damn she has nice titties FUK I have a boner ☹️☹️
"Ok Gerald you can go up to the first door on the right"
I nod and start walking, I walk straight into the room not caring cos I know Kehlani will prolly be ugly ASF and old ...
Kehkanis pov.
Gerald walks straight in, UHHH it's gonna be a long couple of months. "Hi Gerald baby would you like to sit down for me please". I don't want to hurt him or be mean because I know he doesn't like talking about his problems.
"Uhhh..uhh um ur real-really pretty Kehlani " he says nervously. Wow is he hitting on me. "Thank you Gerald can you please take a sit for me, we have a lot of work to do"

Geralds pov.
SHITTT she is so hot my boner is almost ripping thru my boxers :/.
I sit down as she tells me to and I can't stop staring at her titties fuck I wanna fuck her right now so hard 😍😍.

Kehlanis pov.
I can see his boner thru his shorts... He really does have problems , I don't wanna embarrass him so I start the conversation . "So Gerald you are a coke addict, acoholic and have blue balls condition and a hornyness condition correct?" He shyly nods yes and I notice he is staring at the ground now. " baby I'm sorry if that hurt you but we are gonna fix it okay" I now notice he has a wet spot of white on his pants , shit he came in his pants poor thing :(. "Gerald you have cum all in your pants " he quickly looks and then walks into the corner of the room embarrassed. "G it's ok IMMA fix it"
"Please go away from me " I'm done with this IMA have to handcuf him. I quickly get the handcuffs out my draw and cuff his hands to the desk.
" now baby I'm just gonna wipe all this cum off your dick ok I'm not gonna hurt you" I slowly pull his cock out of his pants and get my baby wipes. I start slowly wiping more like stroking the wipes on his boner.. Shit his dicks big damnnnn , he starts moaning and I see how sensitive his dick is.

Geralds pov.
Fuck she handcuf me and now she is wiping my dick and it feels amazing I love her and want her to suck it so bad, all of a sudden she stops "ok Gerald now pull your pants up and sit down " "o-ooo-kkk" I whimper missing her hands rubbing my dick... I do as she says and start staring at the deck . "Wha-aat a nice desk you have Kehlani... Maybe we can put it to good use if YANNO what I mean 😏😏" I had to be confident to show her that I want her.

Kehlanis pov.
I can't believe he said that omg, he is very stupid I feel like laughing but I stop myself. "Gerald I'm not here to fuck you, I'm here to help you ok"
He shyly nods. He is trying to impress me and I'm not gonna lie it's cute and he is cute with a very nice looking big dick but I'm here to help him not fuck him.

Third person pov.
After Kehlani tells Gerald to go and that there next appointment is tomorrow at 11am she goes home and Gerald goes for another wank sesh in the bathrooms, he then leaves and gets ready for a party.

Authors note- lol this is a bit of a funny story I guess but I'm gonna do more detail in smut and also in the next part it's about him going into a party , so this story is kind of a slow one not like skipping days/months...