Description

Ok all the list of the highest ranking of packs to the lowest! With the name of each alpha and their age! Its not a chapter just the description of the alphas, their names, their packs, what kind of packs, and other information 👇👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Highest ranked pack
1) Black Blood Pack- Alpha Ben Johnson The highest alpha on the island. Also known for being Jezzabelles father. And his oldest son, soon to be alpha, Jason Johnson.

Standing at the age of 42 he was still buff, tatted, strong, fast, and smart. He had grey hair, with a clean shaved beard and mustache. His pack was the leader of all the others. He had millions of wolves in his pack who were strong and stood by his side through anything without hesitation. His pack was known to start the war off as a start of the attack. Because of the number and rank they were the top pack on the island.

2) Midnight Moon Pack - Malcom Knight his pack standing at the second biggest and meanest pack. He only had one child who was going to be the alpha. Which was sadly Xavier Knight, Jezzabelles mate.

           ^^Malcolm^^

^^Malcolm^^

At the age of 42, him and the highest alpha were bestfriends. They have been since prewolf. Their packs were built with strong and intelligent wolves. Malcom was standing at 6'8. He was big, had dark brown eyes, strong jawline, a black small beard, he was very kind to Jezzabelle growing up but to his pack he was ruthless and scary. Irene, who is the daughter of the beta of his pack was, was always telling stories of how her dad made the alpha mad and he had him kept in a silver dungeon for a week. She was scared but since her bestfriend was begging her to do something she told her father and her father demanded his daughters bestfriends dad to be released as the alpha growled before doing as he was told. He was known for being the opposite of Jezzabelle's dad. He was mean, never caring, no emotions to others, and never showed mercy since his mate had died in a fire ten years ago. His son was raised by his grandmother in the states before coming back to island to start his training as the new becoming alpha. His pack was known for killing the rogues that trespassed or went against his order. His pack was called Midnight Moon pack because every midnight their pack took their patrols waiting for an attack on all fours. Any wolf or human ever to step foot near the border of the island got eaten or killed by their pack.

3) Scarred Depths Pack - Ace Walker his parents died a few years back and he took the role of an alpha only at the age of 20. He had never found a mate but does have an eye out for a mate that isn't his. (Jezzabelle wink wink lol)

 (Jezzabelle wink wink lol)