three

"Okay well, to be honest we have been stalking your social media for quite some time now." Sarah said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"And I guess we've had this plan to ask you if you'd like to be kind of our.." Brendon paused.

Sarah picked up what he was saying and she said, "Our personal slave, kind of?"

I was so taken back, "Like a mistress?" I asked, completely shocked by what they were asking.

"Not really, but kind of." Sarah said, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I don't know gu-"

Brendon cut me off, "We'll pay you one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, ya know, for each year you do this?"

"OH HELL YEAH ILL DO THIS." I said immediately.

I was so crazed, imagine how nice of a house I could get with Kylie. We could eat real food, and get pets and how happy we would be with all of this money.

"You will?" Sarah asked, even more taken back then I was.

"Yeah! This sounds like a great opportunity to get the money I need to live." I replied, happy as hell.

"Yeah..well, we're going to have you to go through these papers and sign the ones that ask you to sign. It's basically just saying you will do whatever we tell you to, and if you don't do the task- well.." Brendon stopped talking.

"He means, if you don't do the task we will have every right to give you the consequences." Sarah picked off where he left.

"Woah woah what?" I asked, unsure of what I was getting into.

"Yeah, it's not exactly a bad thing. Here flip to the third paragraph on the page three of three." Brendon said, taking the page and flipping it for me. "Read where I'm pointing."

The paper read:

The basement (where the mistress will be living for two months, at a time.) which has three bedrooms, a kitchen, two and a half bathrooms, and a living room.

"So it's kind of like a mini house?" I asked.

"Pretty much, you have the whole basement to yourself. But one of the rooms are...occupied."

I didn't even decide to ask what he meant by "occupied" so I just went along with what he was saying.

I took the papers and read most of the contract;

1. Mistress will not fight the "owners" if she does not want to do something.

2. Mistress will always ask for permission before she does something in the household.

3. Mistress will not cause any trouble while Brendon/Sarah is away.

I told them I was going to read the paper later and give some thought into what I was doing, and then get back to them after.

"Awesome, Katie. I am so glad we can do this." Sarah gave me a warm smile and handed the contract to Brendon.

"If you would like to, you can come over tonight. We can get everything started and have a conversation about who we really are?" Brendon's deep voice cooed over the table, gave me chills.

"That would be lovely, what are you thinking Katie?" Asked Sarah, who lowered her voice.

"Why not?" I said with a slightly frightened smile.

"Alright, Brendon will text you our address." Sarah smiled with a nod.

Then they got up and left and I stayed with the papers.

I gave another look over the paper:

1.) This is an agreement for mistress services to be performed from Katie David and be received by Brendon and Sarah Urie.

2.) In return for this compensation, Ms. David will provide the following services; check off the following boxes.

The boxes listed all sorts of things, from candle was being poured on me to cleaning their bathrooms. You can use your imagination to think of things, and I bet they would be on the list. I crossed a few things off, because they were too explicit for me.

There were the signatures of Brendon and Sarah, and it just required mine. So I signed it.

I felt so uneasy knowing what I was going to be getting into, they basically owned me now. I wasn't sure what to do, but the contract never said anything about not telling anyone. So I called Kalie.

The phone rang for a few seconds before she picked up, "Hello?" she asked.

"Hey Kalie, do you wanna come to the coffee shop?" I asked.

"Uh, sure?"

"Okay, see you soon."

"Bye,"

"Bye."

I hung the phone up and I went onto my Instagram, my most recent post was with Kylie. We were watching some scary movie the other night and I felt the need to post it.

I was basically distracting myself until Kalie walked in and sat in the chair in front of me. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Okay, so basically..." I started, she gave me a weird look. "Alright, I'm a mistress for Brendon and Sarah."

"Oh shit, what up."

"Yeah, I know. But you can't tell anyone. Because I don't know if I can get in trouble for telling anyone.

"You've got my word. But what- why are you doing this?"

"I get to make one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year." I said, trying to keep my voice down.

Kalie looked at me like I had just killed someone. "Oh my god,"

"Yeah..."

"Well do you think they're going to make you do crazy sexual stuff?"

"At this point, I don't even know."