Babys Name ❤

Your gonna need tissues. You've been warned.

Your point of view:

I woke up with Toby by my side sleeping along with two kittens cuddling with each other, one was white and one was black and white striped. I assumed the black and white striped one was L.J and the other one was Stitches...cause of her birthmark on her back. ( The O with the X in it)

Toby woke up suddenly. "(Y/n)! Your awake! Finally!!" He yelled hugging me tight, I hugged him back...until a nurse bursted in sneezing. "Aha! I knew there were- ACHOO!- cats in here *sniffs*, they have to go!" She yelled. "No!" I yelled, It was too late she took Stitches by her waist who was still sleeping.

That's when L.J woke up and hissed at her, she dropped Stitches and ran at the door frame hiding.

"One, don't ever break them apart! Two, (y/n)'s doctor said it was fine! So bu-bye!" Toby said shutting the door in her face. There was a stern growl then another sneeze, we giggled. "You sure told her."

Toby's point of view:

I giggle along with (y/n) who was... feeding the baby. I turn my attention to Stitches who was held by L.J. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah she's fine, just a bruise." He answered holding her close.

"I'm more than fine, I'm great!" She laughed, I really found Stitches weird or insane, and that's the way I like her, I find it weird that she finds pain hilarious...what am I saying? I can't even feel pain!

"Maaybe she should get some rest." I chuckled nervously.

"Good idea." Both L.J and (y/n) said, I turn my attention to (y/n) who was holding the baby playing pick-a-boo, I'll tell ya he was laughing like crazy!

"Wanna hold him?" She asks, I nod my head eagerly. She carefully handed me him who was reaching for her, Once he was in my arms he kinda stared at me for a second before grabbing my nose. I was surprised at first until I started laughing. "Too cute!" (Y/n) yelled holding her cheeks, I chuckled.

I had an idea! I get my goggles out from pocket and put them on him, he squealed causing the goggles the fall on his face, I chuckled before fixing them. He yawned. "Time for a nap.....wait what are we gonna name him?"
I thought for a second.

"How bout Dakota, Dakota Jay Rogers." I smiled. "I love it." She said kissing my cheek before putting Dakota in his crib and falling asleep in my chest.

"We'll be back, we're going to tell the others the baby's name!" Stitches squealed quietly before jumping out the window, following L.J.

I look at (y/n) who was sleeping peacefully in my chest, I rap my arms around her then kiss her soft forehead.

"I love you so much (y/n).♥"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt around to find
(y/n)....not in my arms and not next to me! I shot up and looked around.
"(Y/n)?!" I yelled, no answer. I find a note on the window sill.

We have your lover...
Don't tell Slender or We'll kill her

~E.J & Clocky.

Dammit, I should've known! That's when the nurse came in with a tray she instantly dropped it.

"Where's miss (y/n)?" She asked, I didn't answer instead I put Dakota in her arms. "Take care of my son."