#1 - Secret Love Letter

Bethany was just reading her book as usual at Owen's library. 

As she was skipping to another page in the book, Kiel spotted her sitting down on chair with a table. He blushed a bit, Kiel had a crush on Bethany ever since he met her. But he hasn't told her his true feelings. 

This time...will be different.

Kiel decided to give her a secret love letter without her knowing, hopefully. 

And he was so nervous of what will happen.

What if Bethany notices and gets angry at him?

What if Bethany notices and think he's trying to steal her stuff?

What if someone sees him holding a love letter and makes fun of him leaving him totally embarrassed?! Especially in front of Bethany!

What if-Kiel decided not to worry that much or else he'll chicken out. Again. 

He walked towards her trying to act normal instead of shyness. "U-Um...hey Bethany..what book are you reading?" he asked. Bethany looked up from her book towards Kiel giving him a blush. "Hey. Um..i'm reading this book." She shows him the cover.

'Argon VI huh...' Kiel thought.

Bethany continued to read.

'What do I do, what do I do? Actually, what do I say, what do I say?!' Kiel panically thought. He calmed down for a moment and decided to be a brave man! 

"So, um...what chapter are you on?" Kiel asked. 'Nice way to start the conversation..' He thought. Bethany looked up from her book. Then looked back down as she started flipping back through pages. "I'm on chapter 28." She replied.

"Oh. Well, is that book interesting?" Kiel asked. Bethany nodded. "Yeah. You can borrow it if you want, well, do you?" She asked. Kiel gulped. 

"U-Uh.."

Kiel started to panic. 

Bethany rolled her eyes and threw him the book. "Whatever, just borrow it. Give it back to me if you feel like to. But if you're ahead of me, don't give me any spoilers! I hate spoilers." She pointed out. Kiel nodded quickly. 

"How many chapters are there?" Kiel asked. "Um...40." Bethany replied. Kiel nodded in reply. "Anyways, I need to ask you a question." Kiel immediately listened to her words. 

"Owen and I have been thinking..." Bethany began. 

"That we should create our own book club involving fantasies and action. Would you like to join?" She asked. Kiel blinked his eyes two times. 'Bethany wants me in their group..?' Kiel thought.

"Well?"

"U-Uhh!" Kiel gulped.

"S-Sure! W-Why not? Sounds fun.." He answered. Bethany smiled giving Kiel almost a tomato face. "Thanks! We'll talk to the principal about this." She stood up. "I need to go to the restroom. Mind guarding my stuff for me?" She asked.

Kiel didn't listen because he was daydreaming about Bethany and him getting married. Bethany gave him a confused face but chuckled as she got the hint. 

She waved a hand in front of Kiel's face. "Earth to Kiel." 

Kiel suddenly snapped out of his daydreaming and became red when Bethany was in front of his face. "Do you mind guarding my stuff for me? I need to go to the restroom." She asked. Kiel nodded quickly. "O-Of course!" He replied.

Bethany smiled again.

"Thanks." And with that she left giving Kiel the chance to secretly put a love letter inside her bag. But once he did, he heard a voice right behind him.

"Secretly giving Bethany a love letter? I knew it.." Kiel jumped and flushed red in embarrassment as he quickly turned. He felt a bit of relief.

"O-Owen..?"

"Yeah. I saw you putting a love letter inside her bag. You have a crush on her?" Owen asked while smirking. 'Gah! I'm caught! What should I do? What should I say? Should I give an excuse?' Kiel thought.

He decided to surrender.

"Fine. You caught me. I like Bethany okay? Are you gonna make fun of me about it?" Kiel asked still having a red blush on his face. Owen chuckled. 

"Nah, though I actually find it cute of you having a crush on her." Owen smirked. Kiel sighed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Hopefully she accepts my feelings." He said.

"Shush! She's coming to our way." Owen quietly whispered. Kiel turned around and found Bethany walked towards the two teens.

"Hey Owen!" Bethany smiled and waved. Owen waved back. "Hey. Did you ask Kiel about the group?" he asked. Bethany nodded. "Yeah. He said he'd be happy to join!" She answered looking at Kiel which made Kiel look away blushing. 

"Great! Bethany, lets go to the principal!" Bethany nodded and grabbed her stuff.

But before she left she turned to Kiel who appeared to be staring at her. 

"Thanks for guarding my stuff! See ya tomorrow!" She waved. And Kiel waved back.

Now all Kiel has to do is to wait and tell her his true feelings up on the school roof.

Tomorrow.