Info: Leanna Elric

Name: Leeanna Elric

Occupation: State Alchemist

Status: Equivalent to major

Alias: Lee, The Elemental Alchemist (Element), Sister/Sis, tomboy

Relations: Edward Elric (older twin brother), Alphonse Elric (younger brother), Trisha Elric (mother, deceased), Van Hohenheim (father, Unknown)

Specialities: hand to hand combat, transmuting without a transmutation circle, Elemental Alchemy (manipulating Earthly materials, water, fire and gasses), being a badass

Personality: Playful and happy but knows when she is needed to be serious and no matter how friendly she could be, DO NOT get on her bad side. Like her best friend, Winery, she is a bit of a tomboy. Feels insecure when reminded of her lack of real limbs and becomes extremely antisocial, sometimes to the point where she doesn't want to talk to anyone. No one can help but like her because of the positive energy she gives off and how kind she can be in the darkest of moments. She is very protective of her brothers, especially Al as he is the youngest (but doesn't mind Ed being called short, it's a fact of life).

Appearance: Has golden kind but determined eyes, long blonde hair which she often ties up into either a plat/braid or a ponytail, wears black clothes like Ed but alternates between trousers or a skirt/shorts with long black stockings which hide her automail legs and a red cloak to hide her automail right arm.

Bio: She grew up in Resembool with her brothers and best friend, Winery. Ed, Al and Lee practiced alchemy from books in their fathers study. Their father left when they were young but Ed and Lee held a hatred towards him after he abandoned them. After her mother became ill, they tried to contact the man that was once called their father but he never came. After their mother's death, they trained with a teacher and came back to attempt the forbidden alchemy, human transmutation but failed. They no longer aim to bring their mother back but to get their bodies back to the way they were.

Likes: cute things, alchemy, teasing Ed, being active, food, helping Winry with automail, Hughes, Mustang and his team (particularly Havoc)

Dislike: milk, arrogance, being mistaken as a boy or Edward, Van Hohenheim, injustice, people insulting her brothers (unless it's about Ed's height), the cold.