description.

"She had so many flaws, so many imperfections... But regardless, she was still perfect in my eyes."

From British descendants, Grace Silverthorne was born and raised in California, or more specifically in a town known as Beacon Hills. Though due to pressing matters and her parents going through a divorce, Grace was forced to leave her hometown, her family, but most of all her childhood friend and Neighbor, Stiles. With her younger sister Lacey and Mother the three moved to London. She lived the simple life - in fact she was your average individual, nothing too abnormal about her, and to be honest, she wasn't categorized as popular, the nerd, or bad girl... She was just Grace.

Although that was five years ago when she was only twelve. Now? She's returned to her hometown and the same as ever. That may be the case, but however, Beacon Hills isn't what it used to be.. As she'll soon discover. Not only that, but she could never have accounted for all the misfortune that befalls on her. And soon enough it a race against time for her and the gang to find a necromancer.. This is bound to be mission impossible. 

____________________

I do not own the MTV show Teen Wolf, nor any of the characters in the show. However, i do own my original characters such as Grace, etc.