Chapter 15

Nathan laid there propped up on one elbow as he peered down and watched Addison sleep. It was six in the morning and he couldn't believe he was awake already. He thought back to last night's festivities and his mouth watered with the previous evening's excitement. As he watched Addison sleep, he couldn't help but wonder why he couldn't get this woman out of his head. Why was she so different than all the others? Why was it that he had fallen in love with her and no other one before? The one thing that he did like about it all is the fact that she made him want to be a better man, most importantly, he was able to be himself entirely. He wanted to be better for her. She deserves that. She's been through so much. He admired her strength and resilience. Addison began to whimper and lightly moan in her dream. A smile spread across her face and at that moment, Nathan had an urge to pleasure. He wondered how far he could take Addison in her dreams. He sneaked under the covers and strategically positioned himself to pleasure her.

Addison woke up feeling like she was on fire. Her breath was labored, her body was glowing with sweat and she felt an urging sensation from down below. She realized that there was a good reason for it. Nathan was all over her, beneath the sheets and between her legs, touching, licking, sucking and kissing her. As she started moving her arms frantically searching for him, he slowly brought himself up to her face and kissed her hard.

“Good morning.” He told her. She blushed.

“Indeed.” She answered him and wrapped her arms around his neck and nibbled his lower lip as he moaned in her mouth and she smiled at him. He gently trailed one hand down from her face, to her breasts, down to her stomach and then massaged her warm mound. Addison felt her legs twitch, her lips quivering with pleasure and noticed a smile playing in Nathan's eyes.

“Nate?” She whispered.

“Shhhh.” He told her. “Let me finish.” And he disappeared under the covers once more. This can't be happening. She thought to herself. She felt him breathe on her soft mound and then his tongue sent licks of fire through her body as he kissed and licked her warm tenderness. She moaned his name again as he played with her while now kissing and caressing her stomach.

He felt Addison tense up and buckle under his touch as he manually pleasured her. She grabbed his arms and pulled him up for air. He kissed her tenderly and pulled away to look into her eyes.

“You drive me crazy.” She told him and he had to laugh. He then felt her push him off in a rolling motion so that she and her entire nakedness straddled his waist.

Addison reached down to massage Nathan's member. She wanted nothing more than to stay in bed and explore his body all day. She was pleased that he was already quite aroused. She had a slightly different treat for him this morning after the stunt he had just pulled while she had been sleeping. She bent over him and kissed him hard on the mouth and then bit harder than usual on his lower lip which made him moan loudly. With one hand on his chest, she grabbed his engorged manhood and guided it into her. She saw him watch her do it and could have sworn there was a look of amazement and disbelief that crossed his face. She gave him a wink and a sexy grin as she began to grind herself front to back, round and around so her pussy could enjoy more of his dick sliding in and out of her.

“Keep your eyes peeled.” She warned him. And with that, she proceeded to pleasure herself while pleasuring him. It was the quickest gratification she had ever experienced before despite the constant need to slap Nathan's hands away from her body. They exploded at the same time with loud moans and grunts.

“I might have to tie you up next time.” She told him.

“You're amazing.” He told her in wonder and kissed her. “Next time, don’t forget to tell me about the rules though.” And he winked. She laid down on top of him once she released his member, from her mound.

“You wouldn’t have listened to the rules seeing as I had to slap your hands away continuously.” She giggled.

“How's about breakfast?” He asked her.

“I'm starving!” Addison answered.

“Can't have that.” He gave her a peck on the cheek. “Stay here. I'll be right back.”

“Where are you going?” She asked him.

“I'm making you breakfast.” He told her.

“You don't have to.” She told him. Nathan kept pushing so she gave in to him.

Ten minutes later, Nathan was back with a tray holding a large bowl of mixed fruit, and two cups of coffee.

“A girl can get used to this.” She told him as he brought the tray over to the bed and gave her a light kiss. He jumped into bed beside her and laid on his side, facing her. She grabbed a strawberry and popped it in his mouth and smiled. “So what's on the agenda today?” She asked him as she took a sip of her coffee.

“I thought we'd stay in bed.” He fed her a grape. “Maybe you'd like to study some anatomy.” He smiled at her.

“Hunny, I know more about anatomy than you do.” Addison told him.

“Good. Perhaps you can teach me.” He winked at her, grabbed her left hand and kissed the inside of her palm. Addison felt a pang of desire well up inside of her.

“Sounds like a sexy plan to me.” She got up out of bed.

“Where are you heading?” He asked her.

“When you're done, join me in the shower for your first lesson.” She winked and giggled.

The sight of her naked body through the frosted glass enclosure of her shower was absolutely hot. Nathan snuck in hugged her from behind as the hot water fell on his back. He lathered her body from head to toe and she returned the favor. Her body was a wonderland. He couldn't believe how every movement, how everything she did matched up to him in the most perfect way. She was the missing piece of his puzzle, his missing link.

“God I love you.” He whispered into her wet hair as she wrapped her towel around her body. She turned around and gave him a flirty smile.

“The feeling's mutual.” She told him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her body and cradled her head into his chest.

“What am I gonna do with myself this week with barely seeing you?” He asked softly. Addison laughed.

“I'm sure you'll manage.” She assured him.