.:One:.

I look at my surroundings franticly even though it hurts from the beatings that occurred not more than two hours ago. I heard unfrimiliar voices.

"HELP!" I screamed. I cant leave because of the restraints that are also keeping my hands behind my back. I then heard yelling between the stranger and my no good family. Then the door opened revealing a man with brown hair and sea blue eyes. He rushed down the stairs to help me. He went to take off my restraints but when he finished I fell to the ground because my restraints were the only thing keeping me up as support. The stranger helped me up.

"Thank you." I said in almost a whisper because my throat hurts form screaming for help and my lack of fluids. We walked up the stairs very slowly so I didn't fall. My mother glares at the stranger. My brown eyes met the floor.

"You can't take her away," she spat. I looked up and shot her a look saying 'as if you care'.

"I think the CIA says otherwise," he said to her rather rude comment from beforehand," Goodbye."

Once he said that we headed for the door. We walked to a nice black car. I came to a halt. The man looked at me with a confused look.

"W-what's your uh name?" I ask him. I am sertanaly not going into a lovely black car with a man who I have no idea about. I should at least know his name.

"Charles Xavier,"he answered.

"I'm Faith," he holds his hand out for me to shake instead I tilt my head in question to why.

"After you," he says opening the door for me. I get in the black car. I am not used to this comfort. I then realized I am cut up and bruised. But I can not heal myself he is not like me he wouldn't understand.

I then heard Charles' voice in my head Oh trust me Faith I think that I can wrap that around my head.

"Ah! Okay, uh, okay. Um, what do you do?" I ask him shutting the car door.

"Telepathy. What is your mutation?"

"Uh healing, I uh use fire, and telepathy. That is why they put my hands behind my back,"I answered quietly looking at my lap. I then look out the window. I close my eyes and drift off sleep.

A little while later...

"Faith wake up we need to get you some clothes," Charles said quietly but loud enough to wake me up.

"Huh? Wait I need to heal myself first," I said.

"Alright love," he said. I took my hands out of the pockets of my baggy sweatshirt. A purple and blue mist came out of my hands. I touched each wound and each bruise. I finished pretty quickly. I got out of the car followed by Charles. We walked in a clothing store.

"Umm what am I supposed to do exactly?" I ask him.

"Pick out clothes you know a regular outfit then pajamas and maybe some shoes."

"Oh okay then. Wait I don't have any-"
I started to say but Charles interupted me.

"I have money," he intrupts. I nodded in understanding. I walked over to the womens clothing section. I picked out a black dress and black flats as a regular outfit for the day. For my jim-jams I got a pair of wierd printed shorts with a white spaghetti strap tank top. I grabbed black leggings and a blue tank top. I saw some black convrse and grabed those. I also got some of the other necessities. I looked at Charles with my big brown eyes.

"Thank you," I smiled.