Chapter 1: before!

(Scarlet at 6)
10 years before~~~~~~~~~~~~
I run into my sister mazes room her real name is mazzey. But maze is her nickname.
She's the oldest and she's 16.
She's beautiful!

(Maze at 16)Maze has long blonde hair that she lets me braid and mess up all the time but she just runs her fingers through it and it's perfect

(Maze at 16)
Maze has long blonde hair that she lets me braid and mess up all the time but she just runs her fingers through it and it's perfect. One day I wanna be just like her.
Her eyes are prettier than mine but Mommie says my eyes will probably change  color when I'm Older.
Hopefully they are her color.
All the boys love my sister but she won't be queen. Mommie and daddy say since I'm the youngest and their last im the next queen. At least when I'm old enough.
I jump on mazes bed and she rolls over when I lay down she hugs me kissing my forehead.
They say all princess are beautiful when they wake up but to be honest maze looks like an angel!
She sits up and sits me down getting up.
"Hello scar!" She say tired but happy as always.
"Hi sissy!" I say
"What do you wanna do today?" Maze asks
"Shopping!" I say
"Ok let me get ready then we can leave!" She smiles and I rush off to get mrs. Bain or my nurse she helps me get ready every day.
"MRS.BAIN!!!" I yell down the hall.
Then I hear a groan and a door cracked open. I walk over quiet.
I peek through not able to see anything so I open it alittle more.
I see a boy young but close to mazes age.  He's in my sister Clare's room.
I hear her soft moan as he moves his body over top of hers. I wonder what he's doing. I bet he's giving her a back massage.
I walk in closing the door and getting close to the bed I notice neither of them have clothes on. I come to the side as she moans louder and get moves faster she lets out a small scream into her pillow.
"Clare?" I say softly
The boy looks at me stopping and glad some covers.
Clare sits up with the sheets covering her self.
She grabs her robe,picking me up.
She's 15 and just as beautiful as maze.

(Clare at 15) She is beautiful with her blue eyes, which is a trait

(Clare at 15)
She is beautiful with her blue eyes, which is a trait. Her long blonde hair she always braids and won't let me touch ,but right now she's got her hair down and it's smooth as I look back at the boy that was doing something to my sister, I've never seen.
She takes me into her bathroom and sits me on the toilet.
She holds my hands as she shakes.
"Sis are you ok?" I ask as she sits on her knees trying to catch her breath.
"I'm fine sweetie. Just please don't walk in on me like that ok?" She says nicely
"OK sissy!" I look at her as she becomes
Less shaky.
"Don't tell anyone what you saw ok?" She says
"Ok." I zipper my lips and throw away the key as she does the same as we always do.
"Pinkie?" I say
She pinkie promises with me and it's a sealed deal.
I rush out and the boy on the bed looks at me confused I come over to the bed.
"I'm scar!" I say smiling my best missing a tooth.
"I'm Peter!" He says.
"Bye!" I say running away as my sister sits on the bed.
I leave and shut the door.
Mrs.bain is by my sisters door waiting.
"I know what you saw." Mrs. Bain says picking me up to take me to my room.
"What are you talking about?" I say
"Exactly!" She says smiling. She's only 21 ,she's young and not married. But she treats me like her daughter.
"Shopping!" I say to her as she sits me down on my bed after asking what I'm doing today.
She pulls out a small pretty dress made of soft silk it's to my knees and it's a pretty blue. My favorite color.
I slide off my night gown and she slides it over my head and hands me a pair of underwear. I slip them on, then my black flats.
She starts to braid two pieces of hair then wrap both pieces half way leaving the rest down.
My sister pops her head in the door.
"Ready?" She asks .
I rush over she picks me up in her look flowy blue dress. Looking close to me.
We rush outside and I smile. She sits me in the carriage And the young guy helps her up she slightly jumps. And smiles at me.
The guy is handsome but he's 18.
She sits as we talk and ride into town.
We get there and boys run behind us I wave and young boys shout sweet things as my sister pulls me back in.
We have the young guy who helped my sister up opens the door helping her out and she grabs me and holds my hand as we walk.
Her pouch is in her hand i see Robbie and his friends rushing to them.
"Robbie!" I yell.
Robbie is 9 and one of my best friends.
He turns and hugs me and holds me up off my feet in his strong arms as his taller frame holds my tiny one.
"Scar I missed you." He whispers lightly
He puts me down  he's atleast  a foot taller than me.
He looks down at me and smiles and the other boys are acting stupid saying kiss her already.
I throw a rock at tom. He whines cause I hit him.
Then Alex laughs and I punch him in the arm.
"Shut up Alex!" I say Robbie pulls me to my sister and she smiles at him.
"Hello Robbie!" She says
"Wanna come shop?" I ask
"Sure!" He says as we rush into one of the dress shops.
I grab a pretty blue dress and Robbie smiles as I run to try it on.
I slide it on and come out as I see my sister with three dresses for her one in the blue the others are purple she runs in and I show Robbie.he claps ,
My sister comes out a few seconds later and hands me the blue dress and I pull off the dress I put on over my other dress and make Robbie hold the dresses.
A few minutes she comes out walking to the lady and pays for all the dresses.
We rush off as people dance in the square.
Robbie grabs my waist and I grab his hand as I place my hand on his shoulder as we jump and dance around he twirls me and we sing and smile and people join as the music plays as people watch as us young kids dance fast and the girls join the boys as my sister gets drug in by May a young girl Robbie's sister she's 13. My sister gets to us and dances and twirls me and Robbie. Other aw and giggle at how cute the princesses are.
We dance till my feet hurt and I get tired we walk off with Robbie and we go find some food. As we eat a pretty young girl close to amy my sisters age 10.
She sits with us.
My sister starts to talk to her and they giggle as Robbie.
"Hey scar?" My sister says
"Yeah?!" I ask
"Let's go get heels and makeup." She says
I hop up and grab my bags and my drink and finish it.
I rush off as we rush in the store Robbie hugs me and grabs a light lipstick a peachy color and mascara.
He kisses me behind the shelf and holds me close. I kiss back and giggle.
"I must go home moms gonna yell if I don't get home soon you know how far I gotta go." Robbie says he kisses my head and rushes off.
My first kiss...