Chapter 2: a week from being queen

I wake up. I turn to see my alarm clock read 7:30 am.
I hop out of bed running to my gigantic walk in closest.
I grab a blue flowy dress to mid thigh and grabbing my bra and underwear set.
Me and Robbie were going out shopping for heels for the coronation.
Robbie always is there and he planned all of this.
I slip on my black flats, and rush to put on makeup.
I do my hair brushing it and braiding it.
I rush out with my purse and get do to my horse.
I had put on a pair of leggings. I climb my horse as baley is waiting.
He whines and I wave bye to my friend
Francis. As baley canters into town and we reach the Center as young boys and girls follow behind my horse. I see Robbie and Eric.
Eric grabs my horses reigns. As I hop down Robbie holds me and kisses my shoulder. He sits me down and hugs me tighter. I look up and he kisses my forehead.
He grabs my hand as we run into a store as Eric finishes tying up baley. It's a jewellery store and my Favorite.
It's called jems.
We look around as Robbie looks at me.
"This!" He says Mia a 50 year old woman we've known since we were young, walks over.
She pulls out a pair of rose gold jem earrings that hang.
I hold them and smile "perfect!" I hand her the money and we leave heading down to the shoe shop.
It has the best heels.
I rush around looking for another pair of rose gold shoes as I rush to the back I see a pair and grab them. The detail added to the pump is amazing

The heel is wrapped in rose gold leaves and vines making it in gorgeous and just what I want

The heel is wrapped in rose gold leaves and vines making it in gorgeous and just what I want. I grip my size 7 and go and pay.
I walk out to see Robbie talking to Mary. A girl we've known since we were little. But he likes her a lot.
I walk away and Eric hugs me close to his side.
"Now let's go get that dress fitted." Eric says as we walk in to naes dress shop.
I see her smiling.

(Nae at 22)The dress shop belongs to naes mom but her mom made it her name because it's the best thing her mom ever had

(Nae at 22)
The dress shop belongs to naes mom but her mom made it her name because it's the best thing her mom ever had.
Nae being 6 years older than me she knows how to make me look great Because she grew up around me and my sisters.
She's one of the royal families best friends and side keepers.
She pulls me to the back and Eric follows and sits down waiting.
I get in and close the curtain as she helps me get the dress on.