MEETING THE PARENTS

Bellamy has been close to me the past couple of days. I think our relationship is we're dating but we're not saying it until we know. The wind blew into my hair as we drove to the movies. I had my own pair of black shades, my leather jacket I wore a black tank that cuts low and a two button jeans with boots. Super grease I know, but I was Bellamy's girl. To be honest I was giddy when he told me that. "So" He said breaking the silence, "I was wondering when am I gonna meet your parents?" He said looking at me through his ray bands. My mouth fell open, "What?"
"Yeah, I feel bad calling you mine without permission." He said taking my hand.
"Uh. I guess whenever I haven't seen them in about.. Jeez 5 months" I said shocked that time went fast.
He looked at me and stopped the car quick. "WHAT THE HELL" I said as I hit the dashboard.
"You haven't seen your family in five months?" He asked quietly.
I shook my head. "That's it. Screw the movies, we're going to your parents house." He said sternly.
"BUT BAAAAABBBEE" I whined. "Its the new marvel movie!!! WITH BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!"
He was stubborn, especially towards family. "No. We're going to your parents."
"Fine" I huffed. "I love you too" I could hear the smirk.

We pulled up at my childhood home. "You ready?" He told me. I nodded. He got out walked to my side and helped me out.
He slapped my butt and grabbed my hand. "Breathe" I whispered to myself.
I knocked on the door, I gripped Bellamy's hand tighter. The door opened to reveal my little sister who is beautiful with her long blonde hair and pink dress.
"PENPEN" She screamed and hugged me tight.
"Hey Stephanie!" I hugged her and picked her up.
"I mith yew! Yew cum home now!" She asked.
"Not yet little one"I booped her nose.
She looked at Bellamy who winked at her. " Penpen who dis" She said pointing to Bellamy.
"I'm Penpens boyfriend." He said proudly.
"OHHHH You like her?!" She said to him. He nodded.
"BUT PEN PEN HE HAS COOTIES" she said disgusted. I laughed at Bellamy. He looked so heart broken. "I had my shots! I'm cootie free" He said proudly.
"STEPHANIE I TOLD YOU- Penelope... PENELOPE!" My mother screamed and hugged me tight. I tried so hard not to cry, "Hey mom, I'm home" I whispered. We hugged each other for a long time.
"Oh goodness. No time for tears" She laughed. She looked at Bellamy "And you are?" She raised an eyebrow. "I'm Bellamy Lucas,Ms. Garcia. Its a beyond pleasure to have meet you. I know now where Penelope gets her good looks from" He charmed her. I rolled my eyes.
"Well well the little charmer aren't you. Penelope, this one is better. I like him" She said smiling.
I felt a twinge of bittersweet. Stupid Aiden.
"WELL COME IN" My mother blared. He took my hand and we walked in with Stephanie walking/dancing behind us.
"Lemme get a good look at you" She said backing up. "You're beautiful! You lost a lot of weight , How's Aunt Tiny?" She said scrambled.
"Good, she's in Paris at the moment some huge event." I said smiling. She turned around and started to make lemonade , Bellamy and I saw brownies on a place. He reached for one when a wooden spoon hit his hand. "OWCH" He said pulling back.
"NOT SO FAST YOUNG MAN" She said sternly. "That's for AFTERWARDS"
"Yes ma'am" He whimpered.

We laughed at my baby pictures. The door opened, "Hannah! I didn't miss her didn't-" My father came through the door and stared at me. "Penelope" He whispered. "Hi daddy" I looked down. He embraced me tight, "My baby" He kissed my hair. I let out a few tears. "Hey, you're here. Its okay" He whispered.
Bellamy cleared his throat. I pulled away from daddy. "Dad this is Bellamy Lucas. He's my boyfriend" I said lowly and slow.  Bellamy's face was hard and strong, "Pleasure to meet you Sir. I'm honoured to be in your lovely home"
A smirk fell upon my father's face, "Well " He said shaking his hand. "Its good to know that some young people learn respect"
"Thank you Sir." He said bowing his head.
I was amazed, He wasn't what I expected at all. That's my Bellamy always full of surprises.

After a LONG dinner and embarrassing stories, We went home. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I love you Penelope" his voice deep and serious. I looked down and blush,my heart beating a mile a minute. "I love you too" I said leaning on his shoulder.