Chapter 1: Honeymoon

"Robin Hood, where are we going?" She asked, as she was blind folded. Robin Hoof chuckled, "Our new life, my dear." He smiled, leading her to their new home. "Robin, won't you tell me where it is we are going to?" She asked, hoping he would give in. "Marian, my love I can't, it would ruin the surprise." He said, smiling. Marian sighed, wishing she knew where he was going. "My love, are you ready?" Robin asked, kissing his new partner softly on the cheek. "Yes, Robin." Marian said, giggling. Robin smiled, undoing her blindfold, seeing her eyes were still closed. "Open your eyes, darling." Robin said, smiling. Marian slowly opened her eyes, seeing a big open forest and a large oak tree. "See the hole in the bottom, we can make that fit a door, and on the inside we can make it more homey." Robin said, smiling allowing her in the huge oak tree. "Wow, its so roomy!" Marian said smiling, hugging Robin. "Big enough to fit six kids, my dear." He said smiling. Marian kisses his cheek softly. "I love it." She said happily. "This is better than our honeymoon." She said smiling. Robin Hood smiled, kissing her back. He picked her up, bridal style and he carried her over the threshold, and into the house. "Robin, what are you doing?" She asked, poking his nose. "I'm carrying you over the threshold." He said smiling. He set her down, kissing her lips. She smiled, kissing him back, slowly reaching up to grab his hat, being careful and sneaky so he won't notice. She grabbed his hate and ran off. "Haha!" She said, giggling as she put his hat on her head. "Wha- Hey!" Robin said, chasing after her. "Give it back!" Robin said, smiling. "Gotta catch me first!!" Marian yelled, running back into the house. Robin smirked slyly, waiting for her back to be turned, he then sneaked up to her and pounced on her, pinning her down. "Ha!!" He said smiling, grabbing his hat back and putting it on his head, grabbing her weists and holding them down. "Let's see what moves you got, little kitty." Robin mocked, smirking. "Oh yea?" Marian said smiling as she flipped him over, hugging his body. "Got ya." She said, smiling. Robin Hood shook his head as he got off her. "I let you do that." Robin said smirking. "Sure you did." Marian said smiling, getting up. Robin smiled, hugging his mate tightly. "I love you with all my life." Robin said, his fluffy tail moving around. "I can't live without you, Robin." Maid Marian said, looking into his chestnut brown eyes. "Robin?" Marian asked, looking at him. "Yes, my dear?" He responded, sitting down, patting the space beside him for her to sit down. She sat down beside him, allowing his to place his arm over her. "How many kids would you want, I was looking for a dozen." She said, looking at him. He blushed, smiling nervously, "A dozen kids? Lets try six at first." He said smiling. "Six is a good number." Maid Marian said, smiling putting her head on his shoulder. "When will we make this house more, homey?" She asked, getting up. "We can start now." He said, following her out the house and going to a cut down tree. "We can use this as a door and make a frame for the bed and couch." He said, smiling. Marian smiled. "I will go fix up dinner." She said, going back i ti the house, taking out some broth that the king gave he and put it in a pot and put the pot over fire. Robin hood started carving out the wood to make it fit the tree. He placed it onto some hinges and started hooking the hooking the door up ti the tree. "I got the door done!!" He said, as he started working on the frame for the bed, he carved it out and started putting them together. Marian was cutting up carrots and a small chicken. "This chicken tried to hurt me, so it got what it deserved." She said quietly as she out it in the soup. Tobin Hood finished the frame, smiling. He put a mattress on it, after he carried it into the house. He put a fur cloth on it as the blankets and smiled at his hard work. "Robin, supper is ready." Marian said softly. "I made a table and some chairs from the left over wood." He said, sitting down. "Here is dinner." She said, noticing the bowls and plates he made also. "Look at my big strong fox." She said giggling. Robin blushed, smiling. She poured the soup into the bowls and started eating. "You're certainly better cooking than I am." He said, eating the soup. She smiled, finishing the soup, putting the bowls in the shelfs that Robin Hood made when they first found the house. She smiled and walked with him to bed. She climbed in as she kissed him again. "I love you." She said, hugging him. Robin smiled and kissed her back, laying on top of her. "You're beautiful." He said smiling.