Celebrations

Saying that The Five Horsemen were over the moon was a complete understatement. Immediately after they came off the stage they ran in for a group hug, even Danny tolerated the affectionate behaviour.

They decided to celebrate by going out for drinks as it would probably be their last chance of peace and normality for a while.

The apartment room that they had all first met had been renovated, so it was now called home by the magicians. Although they only had two bedrooms, they made it work. The bigger bedroom had 3 single beds for the boys, and the slightly smaller one has 2 for the girls.

They arrived back at the apartment, spirits still extremely high. Henley and Athena immediately shuffled into their bedroom and began to get ready.

Henley obviously started to ask the more fun questions. "So, if you had to who would you go on a date with?"

Athena raised her head, thinking for a moment. "Thomas Sangster," she grinned, looking over at Henley. (Give a whoop if your a Sangster Gangster)

Henley shook her head, as if that was a stupid answer. "No, with our boys! Well except Merritt- unless you're into that kinda stu-"

"No I'm not into that kind of stuff!" Athena rolled her eyes, searching through her wardrobe for something to wear.

There was a moments silence before Henley sighed. "Well?"

"What should I wear?" Athena asked, blanking her question entirely. She didn't really like 'girly talks'.

"Athena!" Henley snapped jokingly. After Athena blanking her once again, Henley spoke up again. "Fine I'll go first." Without a moment of hesitation, Henley carried on speaking as if she wasn't embarrassed at all.

"I'd say Danny, even though he his a bit of a dick sometimes," she looked at Athena, a grin on her lips.

Rolling her eyes, Athena carried on going through her clothes. Henley sighed once again, standing up.

Quickly, she pulled out the classic little black dress. "Wear that," she said calmly, "it suits you."

"Thanks," Athena smiled, sitting back down on the bed next to Henley.

She waited, staring at Athena with wide eyes. When Athena didn't catch on, Henley waved in front of her face. "Helloooo? Answer my question!"

Athena thought for a moment, biting the inside of her cheek. She shook her head, shrugging slightly.

"None of them, I'm getting changed now," Athena said quickly, before slipping out of the room and running to the bathroom before Henley could grab her. But she did have someone in her mind, but it would take more than that to get Athena to admit it.

-

The Horsemen cheered as they clinked their glasses together. Athena's eyes twinkled happily.

Never in a million years did she expect this to happen. To be surrounded by people not just supporting her career, but joining her as well.

Pushing a stray hair behind her ear, Athena drunk a sip of her drink before setting it back down on her table.

The club buzzed around them as the Horsemen sat on a table, talking about their next mission.

"Well the FBI are probably going to hunt us down tomorrow, so I'm heading back," Merritt shrugged after a hour in the bar. He waved bye before leaving the bar before leaving the other four.

Athena and Jack tried to suppress their giggles as Danny attempted to flirt with Henley. She continued to roll her eyes at his lame jokes while glaring at the two younger ones who were holding back the laughter.

Jack held his hand out to Athena, a smile on his lips. "Want to get away from these lovers?" His smile stretched into a slight smirk while one of his eyebrow rose.

"Take me," she laughed, taking his hand.

Jack gently pulled her of the seat, leading her to the doors. They exited, letting the nights breeze flow over them.

They started walking, they didn't know where they were heading but they didn't care. Jack still hadn't let go of her hand as they walked along the streets. It was a warm feeling, like one that just made you feel complete. The final piece to a jigsaw.

Finally, they found a park where they sat side by side on the swings. Jack looked over at Athena, his head tilted slightly.

"I hope what we're doing is leading to something," Athena spoke randomly, splitting the silence.

"Even if it isn't, I'm glad we've had the experience," Jack said, but suddenly looked rather worried. "Do you think we're going to be arrested?" His tone made Athena think, had something happened before?

She shook her head, looking at Jack. "If we keep it cool, and stick to the plan we won't get caught," Athena said gently, but Jack still didn't look sure. "I promise," Athena added.

Jack smiled half heartedly, nodding. "Thanks, Athena." His brown eyes met her blue ones, and they didn't move until Athena awkwardly looked away.

"It's fine. We should go back now, we'll have to be ready for tomorrow."

They continued to talk as they sat on the park bench, waiting for a cab to pass by.  When one finally came, they jumped in and headed to the hotel where they were staying.

They weren't the first ones back, in fact they were the last ones to arrive. Danny and Henley had crashed on the only double bed while Merritt had took the single one.

Jack and Athena managed to pull the sofa out so it was a bed, and they both sat on it.

They clicked through the many movies on the TV, finally settling on Disneys Peter Pan- Athena's favourite movie. Despite wanting to watch the movie, she couldn't help the feeling of her eyelids drooping heavily, and soon she fell into a deep sleep.

-

Sorry for the chapter it's more of a filler tbh. The next chapter will be much better I promise!