♪cнapтer тнree♪ Suprises

"Oh my god." I expected that to come as a squeal but it actually came out as a dumbfounded whisper.

My brain is trying to process this. The lead singer Pierce The Veil just saved my useless life. None of this seems real. Am I still passed out on the floor at my house? Vic's rich brown hair is going all over the place. His cocoa brown eyes are rapidly scanning my face and body. I become painfully aware at what he must see.

A bloodied, bruised, suicidal teen that has more problems than a math book. I feel crusty from dried up blood. Gross. Defiled. Vulnerable. A single tear drips on my arm. Embarrassed I look down. Matted hair falls forward hiding my face from the exotic man in front of me.

"Hey." I hear Vic's soft whisper and some ruffling. Next thing, he has his arms wrapped around me. After everything that has happened, the shakes besides to return. I go hollow inside. The memory of Mike holding me down and Tyson...

"Just breath. Deep, calming, breaths." Vic is coaxing me from my panic attack. Eventually my breathing evens out.

"What's your name Darling?" He is still using a soft voice.

"Haylee." I whisper.

"Well, Haylee. I need you to stand up for me." Why is a man like him helping me?

I do as he says. I'm on unsteady legs but Vic is holding me up. The touch of him sends tiny shoots of butterflies through me. Chill out! Right now is not a good time to fangirl the fuck out! My body doesn't seem to listen.

"Haylee, do you think you can make it down those steps?"

"Where are you taking me?" I completely ignore his first question.

"To my tour bus. You need some serious first-aid." He states it like he's done this before.

"Why are you helping me?" The question is mumbled under my breath. Vic doesn't seem to hear me. Just continues to help me down the flights of stares.

VIC'S POINT OF VIEW

The concert was wild just like all the others. Screaming fans. Flashing lights. Same old, same old. The rest of the guys left to get a couple drinks from the bar. I just wanted a little peace. This abandon building seemed like the perfect place.

The cold air feels good on my sweat-covered face. The honking of cars is in the distance. You can't really hear them up here and I like that. Before you ask me why I didn't go someplace not-so-far off the ground, well I actually like heights. Whenever I get the chance to ride a rollercoaster, I don't waste it.

i was sitting down on the ground with my back up against a brick wall-thingy, looking at the stars. A bang sound reverbarated and than it sounded like there was running feet. Honestly, I thought I was going crazy when I turned around and saw no one. I finally got up to see if someone else was up here.

When I seen the fallen angel standing at the ledge of the building my heart stopped. The dark color of her hair was softly billowing in the gentle breeze. The lights from down below illuminate her profile. This beautiful girl in front of me was going to jump. The spilt second when I figured that out, I said something.

"I wouldn't do that if I where you." Of all the things I could've said, that came out?

"Go away." The sweet, silky sound of her voice is full of pain and sadness it makes me want to cry.

"Whatever you're thinking, it's not worth it." I step closer to the girl.

"You don't know shit!" The harsh, raw anger in her voice makes me flinch.