*one year later*

a/n: you're welcome, and i'm sorry.

"Stop right there!" Ladybug yelled at the top of her lungs.

A thief was trying to get away with robbing a young girl's house.

She swung her yo-yo at him, placing him in a stringed out trap. He had fallen right on the ground.

Ladybug walked up to him, leaning down so that he could hear when she whispered.

"Now, Dove. What did I say about playing games with people late at night? And what did I say about stealing things?" She said. As soon as she said Dove, a butterfly came out of the man's fedora.

The butterfly morphed into Dove, who had his miraculous form on, looking a little nervous and guilty. The man was passed out asleep, probably asleep when Dove had tainted him for fun.

"I thought you knew better," Ladybug said as she threw the sack of whatever he had stolen over her shoulder to bring it back to the house of the girl's house.

Dove clicked his heels together awkwardly and looked down. "I'm sorry, I'm just bored and living with you guys is so tiring," he whined.

After Marinette had broken out of prison, killed a man, shot a guy's hand, and was already on the gun because of the false accusation that she had stolen the painting over two years ago, they had disappeared off the grid. Adrien and Marinette moved in together in a lovely place in a secluded area of fields and hills that overlooked an ocean. Since Dove didn't have any place to go and he was basically never on the grid in the first place, he was living with them as well. Though Adrien and Marinette never actually call him their son, they both know that they treat him that way and don't want it to change. There was a small town a couple miles away, where they were now.

"I'm sorry that you don't find the life on the lamb amusing. Now stop playing around and go to bed already. It's past midnight and I had to chase you the entire night."

"Fine," Dove said, changing into multiple butterflies and flying away in a huddle to the house.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled. She learned how to use lucky charm to bring everything back the way she wanted it to. She brought the bag to the house and the man back in his own.

Marinette transformed back into herself and stood there a moment. She giggled a bit. Even though she did all of these things they were terrible and awful, she is wanted by the cops, and she is living with no contact to anyone outside of the small island except for Ayla who got out of prison and kept her secret, she wouldn't ever change it.

Not for any chantagé that someone would give her.