Chapter 3

Author's note: Hey guys, I know it has been a long time since I have posted on wattpad, but here I am! I am going to start writing in third person, mostly because it is easier and it will be better for the story. I hope you are enjoying this story and don't forget to leave feedback and votes!

Also here is a picture of Frankie (yes, that is Frankie Grande! and Carmen is Ariana! I love them  so much! Don't judge me!)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas has left Theo all alone, and the apartment feels a bit smaller. Theo has no clue what to do with himself now. He already missed Lucas

If only there was a way I could be with him all the time. Theo thought to himself as he made his way to sit on his La-Z Boy recliner that he loved so much. He fell asleep for quite a while and then his phone rang; the caller ID read FRANKIE. Frankie was Theo's best friend in the whole wide world! Frankie knows all about Lucas except for his name. Theo doesn't want to tell him because Lucas is a pretty big deal and doesn't want anyone to know  that he sees men. Lucas also has a fiancée and that would really stir the pot.

Also, you may recall Frankie as being LUCAS'S ASSISTANT! But Theo doesn't know that. Frankie just calls Lucas boss-man when he comes up in a conversation.

"HEEEYYYY BITCH!!!" Frankie yelled into the phone. He was always happy, but that is what Theo liked about him.

"Hey Frankie, what's up?"  

"I have some tea I want to spill with you! Office drama! Meet me at the library in an hour. Carmen will be there! I will see you there! BYE!!!" With that, Frankie hung up. Frankie didn't want to leave time to argue. Plus Frankie knew Theo would come anyways. Do you have something better that you need to be doing? No? Kay! This is what Frankie would say. This is what Frankie always says.

Now I know what you are thinking: why in the hell would you meet in a library to gossip (or why would Frankie, as bubbly and hyper as he is, be in a library). This isn't really a library. It's The Library, one of the best bars in town. They do live in New York City and there are tons of bars, but this one is special. This is where Frankie met Theo.

*FLASHBACK*

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!!" People were screaming left and right for this unicorn of a man to drink this big ass cup of beer. Theo rolled his eyes at it. He couldn't see the man's face, but he could see his flaring pink and blonde hair. From what Theo could see, this guy was either wearing an organ hugging, skin-tight shirt or it was painted on. You could literally see his nipples and his (fairly-amazing) abs.

The man finished off the rest of the beer and everyone screamed for him. He then hopped up on a table and started dancing. Theo could really see him then and he didn't have on a shirt; it was only paint.

The man started to grind his hips to the music until some came out to tell him to get down.

"boo, you whore," the man said as he climbed down. He was now right behind Theo, but Theo ignored him.  A few seconds later, two men approached him as he continued to dance. Theo was interested in how this would play out.

"Aren't you a pretty young thing?" the first one said. He was a bear who looked like he was the type to go to a gym religiously. What do you say to coming home with us tonight and having a little fun?"

The second man wasn't as buff or as old, but he was a bear, too. He was definitely the bottom in the relationship, but the way he looked at this unicorn man, he was definitely trying to be on top. Poor guy, they would murder this guy.