slender mans daughter

violet's p.o.v

Age:16

Skin:pale almost white as snow

Hair: strait jet black hair

Body: slender and very tall

parents: unknown, I lived in the ophanage all my life

eye color: emrald green

I lay in my bed listening to my favorate band Three days grace singing "pain" on my iphone.i cheack the time 9:30 pm,i dont realy go to school anyways,i put on my black hoodie, put my

phone with my headphones in my pocket,and head stait for the woods. I cheack is ms.lucey is sleeping. I tiptoe quietly pass her room, I hear snoring and the strong smell of alcohol in her room, I go outside in to the peaceful woods.

I climbe my favorate tree,i sit om the strong branch and observe the nature around me,the forrest makes me feel so save and hidden.i begin to fall asleep......

slender mans p.o.v

I hear the crunching of leaves enter the forrest. I sniff the air to pick up a sent...i know who it is and I teleport happily wear she is. I chuckle to myself,i see violet sleeping on a branch.she is still wearing the necklace I gave her thats good.i teleport in her room with her craddled in my arms.i place her on the bed,and tuck her in.

"goodnight my sweet child" I wisperd and kiss her on the forhead.

chapter 2

violets p.o.v

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to my alarm clock,finaly it is is a friday.i am a mute so I am always bullied for that,my skin and that I wear dark clothes and listen to rock.

I put on a dark purple v-neck and some ripped jeans and also my black convers . I eat toast,grab my book bag and head out the door.

I see hell....wait I ment 'school'. All the sluts and cheerleaders and jock,players,and kens turn to look at me.

"look who it is the mute" brittny the leader tormenter of mine says.

oh god, help me

chapter 3

brittny comes up to me, grabs me by the neck " why wont you say something, oh wait you cant because your just a mute emo nerd that has no family and is never outside,LOOK at you your fucking skin its white as paper"

eveyone laughs but then I hear her talking about me and her mouth is not moving........WAIT WHAT HER MOUTH IS NOT MOVING. Then I suddenly relize.......

I am reading her mind.

I quickly scurry twords my locker and put my bookbag inside.i am a senor because I am realy smart so the only classes I have is homeroom and photography,my locker only has my photo book,photogrphy text book and my spiral notebook, and my camera. my notebook and photo book are together in a small binder. I just have a organizing absetion.

Time skip after homeroom******

I head twords the music room.i love music.i play guitar,piano,and violin.i sing realy well too... i sing to myself

I pick uo the violin and start playing the song 'E.T' ( p.s I love that song on violin and piano)

as I finish the song my name is called on the speakers.'i did nothing wrong' I thought as I head tword the principal's office.